Skins - Seapigeons

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Jim Mora is such a sack sucker. The whole game was,
Tavaris Jackson has a torn pectoral muscle :blahblah: "I can't believe he's out here." :slurpslurp:

"Wow he looks really good in this 2nd half!" I guess he does you dumbass, he goes in, gets "treatment" then he gets the snap back on his passes. North Dallas Forty anyone.

The crew from Foot Locker tried jacking it up big time too. No holding calls for Orakpo and that eff'd up PI against Josh Wilson that led to a FG.:doh:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Jim Mora is such a sack sucker. The whole game was,
Tavaris Jackson has a torn pectoral muscle :blahblah: "I can't believe he's out here." :slurpslurp:

"Wow he looks really good in this 2nd half!" I guess he does you dumbass, he goes in, gets "treatment" then he gets the snap back on his passes. North Dallas Forty anyone.

The crew from Foot Locker tried jacking it up big time too. No holding calls for Orakpo and that eff'd up PI against Josh Wilson that led to a FG.:doh:

You catch him when he referred to Kyle Shanahan as Kyle Schottnheimer? :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Top flight crew in the booth on Sunday in Seattle.

Mora is not very good. He goes caterwauling about the PI against us and how it's a terrible call at a critical point in the game and how this is why people decry the state of officiating in the NFL and then tries to save himself explaining how great a job they actually do and then at the end when Landry clearing interfered and there was no call, not a peep.

It may be the first time I have ever heard someone on the TV biased for us.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Mora is not very good. He goes caterwauling about the PI against us and how it's a terrible call at a critical point in the game and how this is why people decry the state of officiating in the NFL and then tries to save himself explaining how great a job they actually do and then at the end when Landry clearing interfered and there was no call, not a peep.

It may be the first time I have ever heard someone on the TV biased for us.

I'm taking this as you think Landry should of had a PI call against him. If you watch the play, and the reason I believe he didn't get that call, was right before that, you see the reciever give the stiff arm/push off to keep a step on Landry...

So I think it was a good no call, let them play.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm taking this as you think Landry should of had a PI call against him. If you watch the play, and the reason I believe he didn't get that call, was right before that, you see the reciever give the stiff arm/push off to keep a step on Landry...

So I think it was a good no call, let them play.

How is that any different than the call that did go against us? They were handfighting but, no one gained an advantage, to me. That would have been a good no call. Landry, clearly to me, broke up the pass by getting his hand in their early.

My point was more to Mora's over then under reactions. Bad calls will always be part of the game, same as getting some lucky calls.

:buddies:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
How is that any different than the call that did go against us? They were handfighting but, no one gained an advantage, to me. That would have been a good no call. Landry, clearly to me, broke up the pass by getting his hand in their early.

My point was more to Mora's over then under reactions. Bad calls will always be part of the game, same as getting some lucky calls.

:buddies:

You talking about Wilson's :bs: call, and Mora basically acting like he was about to run down on the field and smack someone :lol:

I think we just lost 5+ spots in the draft.:cds:

Yeah, like 14th now :lmao: It's ok, we still have a few more weeks to either A) realize we had more talent than we realized when they actually play together... or B) they have 4 more games to screw the pooch and get us back up higher :lol: