'Skins...

Kerad

Bettis never fumbles and Vanderjagt NEVER misses!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Kerad said:
"Kertard"???

Wow...that was REALLY funny. No...it really was.

:rolleyes:

You don't talk smack..you hide behind karma. If you talked smack.,,you would post it on the boards.

Of course...just going thru puberty might have you all confused.
You talk smack in hiding behind karma and I'll just do the same. Go fetch another pot of a post, did I strike a lil' nerve with that Kertard?

Kerad

BuddyLee said:
You talk smack in hiding behind karma and I'll just do the same. Go fetch another pot of a post, did I strike a lil' nerve with that Kertard?

:confused:

Not sure what you meant there, StickBoy.

I always sign my karma.

you're mad the Redskins lost...talked smack about my Steelers..and then saw the Steelers win.

Bring all your witty comment out here in public, Stick!

tomchamp

Kerad said:
I am not. StickBoy called me out. I just responded.

No you did in a post you could not delete. MM posted with your qoute! And you evidently don't know as much about football as you claim.

Buddylee was right..you where wrong and that pizzed you off!

Kerad

tomchamp said:
No you did in a post you could not delete. MM posted with your qoute! And you evidently don't know as much about football as you claim.

Buddylee was right..you where wrong and that pizzed you off!

Are you talking about the schedule thing??? I already called myself out on being wrong with that. Long ago.

Don't see many others here owning up to their own mistakes.

do you?

tomchamp

Kerad said:
Are you talking about the schedule thing??? I already called myself out on being wrong with that. Long ago.

Don't see many others here owning up to their own mistakes.

do you?

To bad you can't delete threads fast enough!

Kerad

tomchamp said:
To bad you can't delete threads fast enough!

You do NOT want me to talk about your insecurities...do you???

You are obviusly drunk.

Sleep it off, midget.