'Skins...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
The Redskins are so noble. They let the Seahawks have this one. Probably for the best, it's rough getting beat on your home front. Plus they had the fireworks prepared. Wouldn't want that to be a waste. Plus, I heard Mayor Williams is allergic to Salmon. :ohwell:

Kerad

Th eSkins were living on borrrowed time after that pathetic offensive performance last week.

I'm thinking a Panthers-colts SuperBowl..though the Steelers are my team.

We shall see.

Skins had a better season than anyone expected.

:yay:

I still hate 'em, though. :lmao: :howdy:

Mikeinsmd

LexiGirl75 said:
The Redskins are so noble. They let the Seahawks have this one. Probably for the best, it's rough getting beat on your home front. Plus they had the fireworks prepared. Wouldn't want that to be a waste. Plus, I heard Mayor Williams is allergic to Salmon. :ohwell:
:high5: You rock!! :love:

MMDad

Lem Putt
MMDad said:
His fourth Q numbers are pretty good. If he'd taken the game seriously in the first three quarters, who knows what could have happened?

I just checked. 155 yards in the fourth.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
The 'skins won with pure luck last weekend. Just like last weekend, the offense didn't show up for the game, but this week neither did the luck.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Christy said:
I have to watch the superbowl, even if it's not my team. I normally just root for the underdog.
I think we should have a superbowl party at Mikes. He's got the biggest :gossip: and as long as we promise not to ruin the hardwood floors...