'Skins...

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
:lmao: Good to see you have a sense of humor. I haven't seen it before. :yay:
Quite frankly, I tend to be a bad sport. I hate to loose. That is one reason I have always gone for individual sports and not team sports. I don't want to loose because someone else messed up.

MMDad

Lem Putt
MMDad said:
His fourth Q numbers are pretty good. If he'd taken the game seriously in the first three quarters, who knows what could have happened?

Of all the anti skins crap I've posted, why would this one get me red? I don't understand. I don't care that I got red, but why would anyone think this post is worthy?

Kerad

It's not the size of the TV..but......

Oh...

Yeah...for Superbowl parties..it IS about the size of the TV. as long as it's hi-Def, that is....

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Christy said:
I have to watch the superbowl, even if it's not my team. I normally just root for the underdog.
Not me. If the 'skins aren't in it, I can find better things to do with the time. My football has been me rooting for the 'skins or playing a pick up game. Since I tend to hit hard and should expect to get the same, I don't play pick ups anymore. I'm too old and heal too slowly now.

Last edited:

Kerad

they're just karma bombing the anti-Skins posts.

Plus...they gotta be jealous today's skin's thread was started by a Skins hater, LOL!!!

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
I'll put the whole thing together and you can just be gracious host. You can wear the smoking jacket and do your Hugh Hefner imitation.
Ok, :yay: Make sure there's plenty of you & your friends nekkid hanging on to me.

MMDad

Lem Putt
bresamil said:
I'll put the whole thing together and you can just be gracious host. You can wear the smoking jacket and do your Hugh Hefner imitation.

Are you going to be the hottie hanging on his elbow?

Christy

b*tch rocket
2ndAmendment said:
Not me. If the 'skins are in it, I can find better things to do with the time. My football has been me rooting for the 'skins or playing a pick up game. Since I tend to hit hard and should expect to get the same, I don't play pick ups anymore. I'm too old and heal too slowly now.
I have to watch the whole season to it's end, which is the superbowl. I can miss a playoff game here and there, but superbowl is a must see. It's just plain un-American to miss the superbowl. :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Christy said:
I have to watch the whole season to it's end, which is the superbowl. I can miss a playoff game here and there, but superbowl is a must see. It's just plain un-American to miss the superbowl. :lol:

How else can you see Janet's floppy, shriveled up, old nipple?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Christy said:
:shocked: Did you call 2A un-American? :faint:

Think I'll have to exit this stage left.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Kerad said:
It's not the size of the TV..but......

Oh...

Yeah...for Superbowl parties..it IS about the size of the TV. as long as it's hi-Def, that is....

:nono: Don't be trying to watch Mikey's big tv. Me and Bre were invited.

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
Fine, I'm sure we can compromise. :really: Just give a list of the azzes, I mean folks, you prefer NOT to have at your house. We'll go from there.
10-4 I'll PM the azzes...er..a... folks preferred not to attend

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
LexiGirl75 said:
:nono: Don't be trying to watch Mikey's big tv. Me and Bre were invited.
It's easier for him to invite me. He knows I'll just sit in my friends yard and look through his windows anyhow. :shrug: