small gas roto tiller

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They got pickled quail eggs at Walmart today 3rd shelf from top picked aisle
I'm down to half of this quart....might have to check the Walmart ones out.
quail eggs pickled.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm jealous, I miss those days as a kid butchering on the farm in Walkersville.
That's how much scrapple we end up with after processing 5 hogs. About 600 pounds of sausage too, because we include the hams. I used to cure my hams (back when we'd do 10 hogs at a time) but found a place in Tenn that salt cures them same as I did and i just buy a couple from them every year.

black dog

Free America
That's how much scrapple we end up with after processing 5 hogs. About 600 pounds of sausage too, because we include the hams. I used to cure my hams (back when we'd do 10 hogs at a time) but found a place in Tenn that salt cures them same as I did and i just buy a couple from them every year.
When my family had the dairy farm we would butcher about 7-8 large hogs each year for personal use. A few of my great uncles would cure the hams in house. As a kid I never worked so hard for a tub of sausage and a few lbs of scrapple to take home with me after that.
Every kid should have to do that as part of school. I liked our scrapple better with it not having as much organ meat as Rappa has. Its a bit to irony at times.

black dog

Free America
This tread sure has meandered hither and yon a bit....:killingme
It will take your mind off that 3 hp Tecumseh kicking your ass's.
Oh I dragged home a 1968 Triumph 650 Tiger that was chopped in the 80's last month. It was in a garage the last 25 yrs of so.
No battery, zenier, rectifier, capacitor, twin points and coils.
So simple, but I kept catching myself looking at the wiring diagrams again and again. LOLOL
I got it running.

new20240627_093629.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It will take your mind off that 3 hp Tecumseh kicking your ass's.
Oh I dragged home a 1968 Triumph 650 Tiger that was chopped in the 80's last month. It was in a garage the last 25 yrs of so.
No battery, zenier, rectifier, capacitor, twin points and coils.
So simple, but I kept catching myself looking at the wiring diagrams again and again. LOLOL
I got it running.

View attachment 178443
Nice! Wayyy back in the day (mid 1970s) I had a Triumph 750 that had been crudely "chopped" with some homemade fork extensions. Handled like poo but I looked cool....LOL.

black dog

Free America
Nice! Wayyy back in the day (mid 1970s) I had a Triumph 750 that had been crudely "chopped" with some homemade fork extensions. Handled like poo but I looked cool....LOL.
It starts and runs darn good once I got the old flushed out and the rings and valves lubed and loose. It's gonna be kept low buck and as vintage as I can keep it.
Next is new tube's, tires, brakes and wheel bearings, then to tear the clutch down and see what it takes Mandingo to pull the clutch lever in.
Been damn long time since this boy has been on a ridged British ride.
Along the way I plan on tigging a 90 into the short manifold so I can put an old velocity stack on it that I found at a swap meet.
My kid is like put a jockey and a foot clutch on it.. lol
Edit
Makes me wish that Sonny Routts Shop was still open.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Did you ever do a clutch on one?
Seems what I read it had a few upgrades that could be done with amount of springs, plates and disks.