SMOW this weekend ? !

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Christmas 2020 we had snow.
Courtesy of my 13 yr old granddaughter, who was here for Christmas from Montana and was shocked to discover that a white Christmas was not a thing in SOMD. She about had a meltdown!

So, Santa dusted us with snow, and she was very pleased.

So far this yr, they've had snow on the ground since before Halloween, and hasn't gotten above 25° since then. No thanks.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Courtesy of my 13 yr old granddaughter, who was here for Christmas from Montana and was shocked to discover that a white Christmas was not a thing in SOMD. She about had a meltdown!

So, Santa dusted us with snow, and she was very pleased.

So far this yr, they've had snow on the ground since before Halloween, and hasn't gotten above 25° since then. No thanks.
Awww... :lol:

My Dad and his Panamanian wife were here. She had NEVER seen snow in person, so to have it was perfect. She was frolicking on Facetime with her son who was in Panama. :lol:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
"Statewide", but SoMD not part of it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

We still don't count down here. With the exception of JB Weather.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I love their salt brine. It keeps me well stocked with rusty trailers.

GregV814

sayyyyyy, how 'bout that snow and icemaggeddon???? woah, good thing I have my long sleeved shirt on.....

heyyyyyy, Twichy gone.... (who)....

GregV814

Okay, on another note..... I don't know how many of us are local yokels, but wayyyyy back when, my parents were glued to Harden & Weaver on WMAL radio "630".

Anyway one announcer, Bud Steel, a strong baritone voice, would announce the school closings when it snowed. I waited and waited for "PRINCE GEORGES COUNTY SCHOOLS CLOSED". I dont remember my mothers jubilation.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
No more snow days.
1671114783368.png