Smtr Fall Pleasure Ride

Trying2Ride

Went w/ Percy to mark the trail. It's a beautiful place. There is more than one place to get out so ya don't have to do the whole thing.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Trying2Ride said:
Went w/ Percy to mark the trail. It's a beautiful place. There is more than one place to get out so ya don't have to do the whole thing.

How long is the ride if you do it all...

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:
I don't want to think that everyone hates me! :lmao: How about you wear name tags that say "Not Winnie". :huggy:

Go with the 'Winnie' tags. That way she can attend the ride incognito, get to know all of you and put an end to the bickering. :smile:

I wanna go, I wanna go. But I need a horse. Mine isn't old enough to ride yet. Hey devinej, do you think I should take Prance??? Heehee. Where's my seatbelt?

Trying2Ride

anyone else lose power? Let's see How long is the ride :whistle: Ask Percy. If I wasn't laughing so much I'd tell ya. Thank you again P I had a great time. :hug:

P.S. The Beer Olympics is still going strong.

W

WhoCares

My dad is up in Bel Air for a craft show so I need to see him. Long freaking drive for a few hours.

Giddy up!

FrmGrl said:
OK, I am willing to come and help get him ready.
Sorry guys I'm just so not feeling well, Have fun on my Bubba he is a good boy! Think I may be taking a trip to the er this evening if im not feeling any better. Oh frmgirl, tip for ya...dont cut off the legs when you take pics! lol

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Giddy up! said:
Sorry guys I'm just so not feeling well, Have fun on my Bubba he is a good boy! Think I may be taking a trip to the er this evening if im not feeling any better. Oh frmgirl, tip for ya...dont cut off the legs when you take pics! lol

Feel better soon Giddy :huggy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Giddy up! said:

But I like to!! Feel better Giddy, I will take care of Bubba for ya, though I have not heard back from Paso yet!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
You are scaring me. Are you okay? I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if there is something I can do for you. :huggy: :flowers:

rack'm

Jaded
Giddy up! said:

Get well soon

Sparks

Giddy up! said:

Feel better soon! :huggy: