Smtr Fall Pleasure Ride

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sparks said:
Yes I am! We'll probably get there around 10:15am
Well hopefully I will see you. I have no idea when we are leaving yet. I am bringing Sadie...if you see us please say hello. :howdy:

Sparks

Sadielady said:
Well hopefully I will see you. I have no idea when we are leaving yet. I am bringing Sadie...if you see us please say hello. :howdy:

I sure will. :howdy:

I'll be on Sparks and my friend will be riding a black horse.

Looks to be a beautiful day.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:

We're getting there around 10:30. Are you riding with us? (Us being like the royal "we", I've invitied myself to ride with Loper, QHMom and Minigiz and Paso if they can bear the pace. :lmao: )

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
We're getting there around 10:30. Are you riding with us? (Us being like the royal "we", I've invitied myself to ride with Loper, QHMom and Minigiz and Paso if they can bear the pace. :lmao: )

I think Loper and Mingiz backed out..just us

Hey Phyxius any cute doggie pics?? Can you post a couple for me??

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I will! I talked to QH when I was picking up hay and she's planning on coming as of now. Assuming she's not dead in the morning from all they hay.

If they don't come we'll try to keep up with you gaited people. :huggy:

Oh you want the doggie pics in the doggy thread or in the bin?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:lmao: Sadie can keep up. As long as there is not too many trees wizzing by me and roots to scare me then I can keep up too. You know devine is ALWAYS ready to go.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I think Loper and Mingiz backed out..just us

Hey Phyxius any cute doggie pics?? Can you post a couple for me??

we are going on a TAKE IT EASY ride... :whistle: without you crazy ladies... hope you all have fun though :yay:

devinej

we are getting there around 10:30. i'll have the exciting bay mare. i was going to ride her tonight but it got too late...i'll check her out in the AM. i didn't want frmgrl to think she had a prowler after dark haha.

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:
we are getting there around 10:30. i'll have the exciting bay mare. i was going to ride her tonight but it got too late...i'll check her out in the AM. i didn't want frmgrl to think she had a prowler after dark haha.

HAHA, hubby might have sent martin out after ya!! Hey I better get ready. I must be on time for Paso. I dont want to see her angry!! So excited to ride bubba. I can wiz on by too!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
FrmGrl said:
HAHA, hubby might have sent martin out after ya!! Hey I better get ready. I must be on time for Paso. I dont want to see her angry!! So excited to ride bubba. I can wiz on by too!!

Nice meeting you today Frmgrl!! Who rode with you and Paso? Did you all have a good ride?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
Nice meeting you today Frmgrl!! Who rode with you and Paso? Did you all have a good ride?

Great ride and the burgers were awsome..Devine and Walkerman were the only two that could hang with Frarmgirl and I.. :lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Pasofever said:
Great ride and the burgers were awsome..Devine and Walkerman were the only two that could hang with Frarmgirl and I.. :lmao:
Thats cause they were cooked by my gorgeous husband :whistle: .

SOOOOO, did you take a coop or two? :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
persimmoncf said:
Thats cause they were cooked by my gorgeous husband :whistle: .

SOOOOO, did you take a coop or two? :whistle:

No but I did do some pretty big downed trees...Jose' did super..

FrmGrl

Get some!
persimmoncf said:

Nice meeting you too. I had tons of fun on Bubba. Thanks Paso for lending him out. Devine and Walkerman were the only who could hang. That Bubba can get some!!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
quartermom said:
Great ride today enjoyed meeting alot of you. The burgers where excellent!

I know :buttkick: we should of worn forum name tags. I didnt get to meet you...I think. I was the blonde taking your money at the registration desk. What great weather we had for the ride today.

I saw Peanuts mom (C) but I missed peanut. Nice to meet you Phyx.

Sparks

persimmoncf said:
I know :buttkick: we should of worn forum name tags.

I did :razz: Sadie saw it.

Nice to meet you percy!! Burgers were great, I even dropped mine in the grass (2 seconds) I picked the grass off and ate it. :lmao: I was starving....

It was such a beautiful day. We had a really nice ride. We went around twice. Maybe we didn't go the right way, we didn't see any coops. Just barrels and some log jumps.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
persimmoncf said:
I know :buttkick: we should of worn forum name tags. I didnt get to meet you...I think. I was the blonde taking your money at the registration desk. What great weather we had for the ride today.

I saw Peanuts mom (C) but I missed peanut. Nice to meet you Phyx.

I thought you rode the trail too? I saw someone who looked somewhat like you when we were jumping over the barrels infront of the barn where Gina was doing a saddle fitting.

It was good to meet you too!

This is Peanut
http://phyxius.smugmug.com/photos/196475839-M.jpg

Hey Sadie, is it okay to post pictures of you here? If not yell at me quickly!
http://phyxius.smugmug.com/photos/196470615-M.jpg

http://phyxius.smugmug.com/photos/196471733-M.jpg