SMTR Overnight Ride @ LOMH

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
August 3-4
25.00 per family for the weekend.
Ride to woodstock for lunch saturday
Potluck dinner saturday night
pack a lunch for on the trail sunday.
NO cabins...bring your own camping gear.

Mail checks and completed ride entry form to:
SMTR O/N Ride
PO Box 518
LaPlata MD 20646
Ride entry form can be found on the SMTR website.
www.smtr.org

Attachments

• SMTR-LOMH Ride Aug-07.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 93

Tazgirl

Tazgirl said:
I wish you could find someone to help you out. I am planning on going right now unless things change.

I have been planning on going since the SMTR schedule came out but I guess I won't be going now. The original date in the SMTR schedule was for the 10th - 12th of August. I planned my daughter in law to be's bridal shower for the 4th of August. :buttkick:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Right now it looks like I can't either... :frown: But I'm hopefully going next weekend to pick up my first TWH... :getdown: Sure hope he is all the girl said he is..... :shrug: If so Paso :smack: there will be a new gaited girl in town...so you'll be keeping up with me from now on..... :dance: :whoosh: Me & the Man From Snowy River will see ya on down the trail..... :wench: :lmao: :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mingiz said:
Right now it looks like I can't either... :frown: But I'm hopefully going next weekend to pick up my first TWH... :getdown: Sure hope he is all the girl said he is..... :shrug: If so Paso :smack: there will be a new gaited girl in town...so you'll be keeping up with me from now on..... :dance: :whoosh: Me & the Man From Snowy River will see ya on down the trail..... :wench: :lmao: :huggy:

Ever try out a Rocky!! :biggrin:

mingiz

Horse Poor
No every one that I have seen aren't stocky enough for my liking or fat arse :razz: :howdy: I did ride one of Paso's and enjoyed it. I'm getting this twh on a trade. trading a unbroke 2yro for a 12yro broke show/trail horse. The person that has him said that they are Show Type QH people and don't trail ride anymore and have no use for him. If he doesn't work out for me he'll be for sale. I really do like the Missouri Fox trotters....This isn't costing me except for time and fuel. so i figure I'll call him Bob's Big Boy,,,,,Does he stay or does he go.... :popcorn: :lmao:

Animals4Life

mingiz said:

Hey there...which one of your beautiful 2 yr olds are you trading for that my hubby said I absolutely could not have but I keep trying?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:banana: Mingiz can't wait...and if he does not do mud and water I won't charge you to lead you around the lake.. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Animals4Life said:
Hey there...which one of your beautiful 2 yr olds are you trading for that my hubby said I absolutely could not have but I keep trying?

Hey girl how ya been? Well actually I delivered the solid grulla Sunday and the grulla paint is being traded. Ya had your chance.... :lmao: Beside I can't afford to feed something I can't use.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mingiz said:
No every one that I have seen aren't stocky enough for my liking or fat arse :razz: :howdy: I did ride one of Paso's and enjoyed it. I'm getting this twh on a trade. trading a unbroke 2yro for a 12yro broke show/trail horse. The person that has him said that they are Show Type QH people and don't trail ride anymore and have no use for him. If he doesn't work out for me he'll be for sale. I really do like the Missouri Fox trotters....This isn't costing me except for time and fuel. so i figure I'll call him Bob's Big Boy,,,,,Does he stay or does he go.... :popcorn: :lmao:

:lmao: Sounds like a deal to me...Hope he turns out to be perfect..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Mingiz did you see that large arse mare i was riding last weekend? ChocoBee the silver dapple buckskin? She's 15.1 and built like a tank. I have two that are 15.1 and built like that. I prefer the smaller ones, but these girls are awesome too.

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
Mingiz did you see that large arse mare i was riding last weekend? ChocoBee the silver dapple buckskin? She's 15.1 and built like a tank. I have two that are 15.1 and built like that. I prefer the smaller ones, but these girls are awesome too.

Wanna trade? :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Here is a pic of the horse
He is 15.2 hands 1050 lbs Grand dad was The PusherCG and great grand dad was Prides Generator. Even though I don't know much about the gaited world. Should be an experirnce....Atleast I'm sure Paso will get a few laughs out of it...... :lmao:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You know Mingiz...he does not look any 1050 lbs..he looks VERY narrow to me..more then any of my short pasos..and look how thin that girl is on him you are much thicker then that...maybe have them tape him and take a weight picture for you...se is marked 250 lbs more then my Jose' and Vence but does not look it...he may be too narrow for you but he does look very well gaited...I am still getting calls daily for Mannie so if he does not work out you can get your money back..just something to look into but for a trade for a young unbroke horse I would do it for nothing more then the resale on him if he did not work out..you know I want you to go gaited so I am behind you every step...kicking you in the arse.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Also look how short backed he is for being that big..look where the saddle falls on his hip...now look at this pic of Roger who is 15.1 with a huge Phil Harris saddle on. This is a 3 yr old pic and he was not filled out but he has alot more body then the TWH...Heck go get him we will see him when he gets back... :lmao:

Attachments

• Roger%20ME%20DE.jpg
    Roger%20ME%20DE.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 69