SMTR Overnight Ride @ LOMH

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Tazgirl said:
I have been planning on going since the SMTR schedule came out but I guess I won't be going now. The original date in the SMTR schedule was for the 10th - 12th of August. I planned my daughter in law to be's bridal shower for the 4th of August. :buttkick:
Taz the correct date has been on the site since april 13 according to the "last date updated" timestamp on the page. I'm sorry you didn't confirm the date prior to making the plans, we'll miss ya.

http://www.smtr.org/2007calendar.html

I may go this weekend, interested in riding up?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Loper said:
He's not gaited, but Is this guy stocky enough for you? :killingme You'll have to fight 2baymares for him.... :lmao: She's gonna take him on a trial run. He's a really good boy. 17 hh and 2000 lbs
Very handsome and he's a biggin!!

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
i picked up a GORGEOUS registered palomino walker gelding for possible resale yesterday. :neener:

Hey Happy, did you see the RMHA gelding for sale on the classifieds?? Sounds nice.

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
He's AWESOME at just 3 years old. Great mind. Curious, and outgoing, no buck, no nothing except "let's go explore!" He's so cute. And you know how i love those palominos and buckskins. He's pwetty. The only trouble is, I also got River back from the trainer, and he's definately show material. If my little one will show him, i'll be able so sell the Walker. BUT she likes the pals too though :ohwell: decisions....decisions...she can't have her cake and eat it too...how many horses does one 10 y/o need? :lol:

Ummm, according to Em, they need lots of horses to choose from.... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
she IS beautiful. Good luck! will then take her back with them if she doesn't work out for you?

The plan for now is I will meet them in Asburn, Va ( her daughters place) and bring the horse in thier trailer to my place, then the following weekend they will come here get the trailer, If horse isn't right she'll go back with trailer... Simple enough huh?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
The plan for now is I will meet them in Asburn, Va ( her daughters place) and bring the horse in thier trailer to my place, then the following weekend they will come here get the trailer, If horse isn't right she'll go back with trailer... Simple enough huh?
Doesn't get much better then that, Good luck!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
that's awesome!! i hope she's right for you. she's beautiful.

SouthernMdRocks

BZHorseMomE said:
Is Em ready to go SPOTTED as well as PAINT now??? :lmao:

Oh no, she' s stuck on her Paint Sadie.... actually she wants to keep all horses/ponies that pass our way, like momma like daughter.... :lmao: