SMTR Overnight Ride @ LOMH

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
i picked up a GORGEOUS registered palomino walker gelding for possible resale yesterday. :neener:

Why is it a possible resale? You might keep her? When you know for sure let me know I am still getting a few Walker calls..I sold 2 for the girl that gave me Mannie

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Why is it a possible resale? You might keep her? When you know for sure let me know I am still getting a few Walker calls..I sold 2 for the girl that gave me Mannie

He's AWESOME at just 3 years old. Great mind. Curious, and outgoing, no buck, no nothing except "let's go explore!" He's so cute. And you know how i love those palominos and buckskins. He's pwetty. The only trouble is, I also got River back from the trainer, and he's definately show material. If my little one will show him, i'll be able so sell the Walker. BUT she likes the pals too though :ohwell: decisions....decisions...she can't have her cake and eat it too...how many horses does one 10 y/o need? :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
:smack: :lmao: :killingme After you get me drop stirrups,and a tall bucket i may get up there. :popcorn: I rode a 17h once , mounted from the ground. Something I'm sure you all would love to see just to have a good laugh. :shocking: :yikes: Cause it wouldn't be pretty now...But atleast one thing about him he'd make my butt look small......er :shrug:
I've seen those little teenie people riding those 17 handers in those jumping classes.
Not me, it's too far to fall.. :faint:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Oh!! Mingiz, Elise is selling a REAL nice Liver chestnut walker. I'll PM you her number. He's built like a walker, but he's only 3, and well over 15H. check your pms.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Oh!! Mingiz, Elise is selling a REAL nice Liver chestnut walker. I'll PM you her number. He's built like a walker, but he's only 3, and well over 15H. check your pms.

:IthinkMingizfoundsomefin:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:neener: :yahoo: Waiting on pics of her..15h pal/paint SSH 1250lbs. Sounds like a little tank....I wuv tanks :lmao: Maybe a gaited Fat Pony :starcat:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i say fat floats :lol:
get them to tack her, AND put a weight tape and stick on her to be sure. Shes cresty and chubby. Is she spotted saddle (walker?) or spotted mountain horse?

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
i say fat floats :lol:
get them to tack her, AND put a weight tape and stick on her to be sure. Shes cresty and chubby. Is she spotted saddle (walker?) or spotted mountain horse?

I'm cresty and chubby too so we'll get along :lmao: She is a walker....There bringing her to me. They happen to be going to Assateauge next week and said they would haul her out for a look see...Can't beat that. Better than me driving 10hrs to Ohio. So far she sounds like she has the temperment I want. I'll see what the lady says today when I hear from her,....When I bought Fat Pony I never even rode her. I made out ok with her.....More to come..... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
she IS beautiful. Good luck! will then take her back with them if she doesn't work out for you?

You know MOST people would not..I would not ask them too I would just resell her..I am sure Mingiz would do the same...nothing like having a horse gone then someone wanting to send it back to ya.. :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
pls see her post below "will haul her for a look see". i was also asked for a try before you buy.

i don't mind that, i charge $250.00 for a month's lease if that's what they want to do. it's a win-win for everyone IMO...and the smart thing to do for the buyer.