SMTR Overnight Ride @ LOMH

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mingiz said:
Here is a pic of the horse
He is 15.2 hands 1050 lbs Grand dad was The PusherCG and great grand dad was Prides Generator. Even though I don't know much about the gaited world. Should be an experirnce....Atleast I'm sure Paso will get a few laughs out of it...... :lmao:

Those are good bloodlines.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I thought his blood lines were good. Even if he doesn't work out for me. I can resell him. And he's broke. I would rather have a stockier build. But for now this will work for me. I still have my Fat Pony as my trusted trail mount...She likes chasing those Paso's..... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
I thought his blood lines were good. Even if he doesn't work out for me. I can resell him. And he's broke. I would rather have a stockier build. But for now this will work for me. I still have my Fat Pony as my trusted trail mount...She likes chasing those Paso's..... :lmao:

Yeah those are good walker lines...Fat Pony does well chacing pasos ..I think you should breed her to Vence... :popcorn:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yea I agree he does look lean kinda reminds me of Badman. But not as long, If he's a good trail horse & sane then I really don't care what he looks like,as long as he has good brakes and keeps his feet on the ground I can handle the rest. I figure pretty is as pretty does. :lmao: My bestest trail horse was just an plain sorrel & the pal I lost. I got lucky with Shi. I never got on her before I bought her. I just watched her and that will tell you alot . She has the smarts and the looks. But also if I ain't gettin' non neither is she... :razz: I'm trying to lessen the horse load remember. Still have one to go. The ssh mare I have. This is her last chance to prove herself. If stifle holds up she stays longer, if not..... gone.... :howdy: Then I can get my mini for driving :lmao: :killingme :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
When today?

Yep I did da wet tee shirt contest..and we saw this :yikes:

Attachments

• 7620072380.jpg
    7620072380.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 97

mingiz

Horse Poor
Poor Baby ...Tell me about it...... :coffee: Where did you go? I haven't tried the bare back pad yet. May just say the hell with it and just take her saddle off and get River Man to help me up... :lmao: He said he would.....River Man ya still going? I know your out there spying on us..... :huggy: :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:
No every one that I have seen aren't stocky enough for my liking or fat arse :razz: :howdy: I did ride one of Paso's and enjoyed it. I'm getting this twh on a trade. trading a unbroke 2yro for a 12yro broke show/trail horse. The person that has him said that they are Show Type QH people and don't trail ride anymore and have no use for him. If he doesn't work out for me he'll be for sale. I really do like the Missouri Fox trotters....This isn't costing me except for time and fuel. so i figure I'll call him Bob's Big Boy,,,,,Does he stay or does he go.... :popcorn: :lmao:

He's not gaited, but Is this guy stocky enough for you? :killingme You'll have to fight 2baymares for him.... :lmao: She's gonna take him on a trial run. He's a really good boy. 17 hh and 2000 lbs

Attachments

• IMG_7685DP.jpg
    IMG_7685DP.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 82

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Poor Baby ...Tell me about it...... :coffee: Where did you go? I haven't tried the bare back pad yet. May just say the hell with it and just take her saddle off and get River Man to help me up... :lmao: He said he would.....River Man ya still going? I know your out there spying on us..... :huggy: :lmao:

Da Man from Snowey River wrote me and said "How the hell does Mingiz expect me to help her up..I am not superman and I don't want or need a hernia"

Oh you know the bridge with the WIDE slats with the log on one side and the roots on the other..and we usually take the stream instead.. :whistle: Well I led Jose' across and he scrambled I turned to get off and my boot heel got stuck and then I hit the roots and down I went..uggg..got a boo boo

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Da Man from Snowey River wrote me and said "How the hell does Mingiz expect me to help her up..I am not superman and I don't want or need a hernia"

Oh you know the bridge with the WIDE slats with the log on one side and the roots on the other..and we usually take the stream instead.. :whistle: Well I led Jose' across and he scrambled I turned to get off and my boot heel got stuck and then I hit the roots and down I went..uggg..got a boo boo

Dammit Paso. :smack: I was hoping I could get a cheap thrill with the River Man helping me up. :hot: Now you've ruined it..I'm going to knock you off your horse tomorrow :buttkick: :boxing: Besides your just jealous...Better find a big log to help your self up.... :razz: :lmao:

Wish I had seen you hit the ground. It would have been a good laugh.... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Dammit Paso. :smack: I was hoping I could get a cheap thrill with the River Man helping me up. :hot: Now you've ruined it..I'm going to knock you off your horse tomorrow :buttkick: :boxing: Besides your just jealous...Better find a big log to help your self up.... :razz: :lmao:

Wish I had seen you hit the ground. It would have been a good laugh.... :lmao:

I just want to help you up myself.... :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:shocking: :yikes: I'll find a log...... :popcorn:

You do that....I will take pictures...or better yet a video

Pssst remember I said you pics sucked...I was wrong..yours are great you should see how :gossip: pics came out of me yesterday..put it this way..non for the web page :ohwell:

2baymares

Loper said:
He's not gaited, but Is this guy stocky enough for you? :killingme You'll have to fight 2baymares for him.... :lmao: She's gonna take him on a trial run. He's a really good boy. 17 hh and 2000 lbs

Yep, thats right....trial run. :whistle: Big ole Jacob is a good boy and was very good for me when I worked him years ago. BUT NOW HE IS SPOILED ROTTEN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Loper mommy even has lollipops hanging in his stall and other amenities. :shrug:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:

:smack: :lmao: :killingme After you get me drop stirrups,and a tall bucket i may get up there. :popcorn: I rode a 17h once , mounted from the ground. Something I'm sure you all would love to see just to have a good laugh. :shocking: :yikes: Cause it wouldn't be pretty now...But atleast one thing about him he'd make my butt look small......er :shrug: