SMTR Saddle Up For St Jude

Trying2Ride

don't feel bad . I got grounded also .. My horse came up lame .. calling dr Tacia or Dr Runde out today ... they had 75 riders and raised over 5,000.00.. it was a great day even to sit with your best friend and relax..:buddies: thanks b&L's mom for keeping us company..

Sorry to hear that TC. Same leg? The two of you can't catch a break

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Sorry to hear that TC. Same leg? The two of you can't catch a break

Ya he did not want to load then Z friend jumpergirl got on him and his ears where pinned to the top of his head . then Z rode him and she came back walking him . started out on ride his ears still pinned , walked around on him a bit and no change so B&L's mom tried him and he almost went down on his (sitting on him) left leg . I can not remember if it is the same one, but i think so :bawl: He has to cuts on both front legs in the exact same spot weird... I have not rode him since last sat night April 26th for an hour he was fine, then before that at Tuckahoe for 2 days back to back and again he was fine . How can a horse go lame if you don't ride him and he is in a ring ?? Anyone Anyone ??

B&L's Mom

don't feel bad . I got grounded also .. My horse came up lame .. calling dr Tacia or Dr Runde out today ... they had 75 riders and raised over 5,000.00.. it was a great day even to sit with your best friend and relax..:buddies: thanks b&L's mom for keeping us company..

No problem best friend!! HEY... I accomplished a successful "tie to the trailer" with my little girl!!! :lmao:

B&L's Mom

:high5:
Ya he did not want to load then Z friend jumpergirl got on him and his ears where pinned to the top of his head . then Z rode him and she came back walking him . started out on ride his ears still pinned , walked around on him a bit and no change so B&L's mom tried him and he almost went down on his (sitting on him) left leg . I can not remember if it is the same one, but i think so :bawl: He has to cuts on both front legs in the exact same spot weird... I have not rode him since last sat night April 26th for an hour he was fine, then before that at Tuckahoe for 2 days back to back and again he was fine . How can a horse go lame if you don't ride him and he is in a ring ?? Anyone Anyone ??

Cheer up girlfriend... I'm here by your side to help you anyway I can to get your boy sound!!!:high5:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
No problem best friend!! HEY... I accomplished a successful "tie to the trailer" with my little girl!!! :lmao:

ya actually what other time would we just hook up the trailer put the horses on take them to a park and just sit there and see if they tie to a trailer ?? :lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
ya actually what other time would we just hook up the trailer put the horses on take them to a park and just sit there and see if they tie to a trailer ?? :lmao:

Little man said he wants to go to Leesburge with us , it will be a good experience for him ...

B&L's Mom

Little man said he wants to go to Leesburge with us , it will be a good experience for him ...

Cool... I wanna meet you at 7:30 if we can to load Ben so we can be on the road by 8am... Does that work for you? You know how traffic is on the beltway that time in the morning!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Cool... I wanna meet you at 7:30 if we can to load Ben so we can be on the road by 8am... Does that work for you? You know how traffic is on the beltway that time in the morning!

that should be good ... I will try to get them out tomorrow night then ..

I actually have to go finish building a chicken coop to get the chicks out of my house ya ...also Melanie is coming to bring brochures and talk about the open house ..:starcat:

B&L's Mom

that should be good ... I will try to get them out tomorrow night then ..

I actually have to go finish building a chicken coop to get the chicks out of my house ya ...also Melanie is coming to bring brochures and talk about the open house ..:starcat:

Sounds good girly!! Keepin my fingers crossed on selling ur house!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Sounds good girly!! Keeping my fingers crossed on selling ur house!

KK I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed.. I sent everyone a e-mail to say ops sorry open mouth insert foot :smack: :elaine: so far everyone sent back saying ever things Kool ...my legs are sore just sitting on Duce I don't know how S can ride him Ouch..and getting on him was a riot :worthless

J

jaybeeztoo

QUOTE=jaybeeztoo;2917229]Psst.... :howdy:

Hey! Saw S yesterday he was still oozing. :howdy:[/QUOTE]

He looked much better this morning. I saw him yesterday too, about 1:30. Brought him some grapes of course. The swelling had gone WAY down but it was oozing. I cleaned him up good this morning and when applying the medicines, it appears the wounds are crusting over now so I think he's gonna be okay. They have him, his pasture buddy and M on bed rest until tomorrow :lol:

The other S left Saturday night :sad: I hope she has as good of a life as she did with us. L is all by herself now, but she seems content. She was laid flat out in the field when I showed up this morning :lmao:

Did you ride yesterday?

Trying2Ride

Hey! Saw S yesterday he was still oozing. :howdy:

He looked much better this morning. I saw him yesterday too, about 1:30. Brought him some grapes of course. The swelling had gone WAY down but it was oozing. I cleaned him up good this morning and when applying the medicines, it appears the wounds are crusting over now so I think he's gonna be okay. They have him, his pasture buddy and M on bed rest until tomorrow :lol:

The other S left Saturday night :sad: I hope she has as good of a life as she did with us. L is all by herself now, but she seems content. She was laid flat out in the field when I showed up this morning :lmao:

Did you ride yesterday?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I saw that the stall was empy. When I took L out she popped her head in S's stall. It was sad. I rode for awhile and then lett the little one brush E. They were cute together. I must have just missed you. Was Sam's owner still there when you showed up?

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!

Did you ride yesterday?

Yea, I saw that the stall was empy. When I took L out she popped her head in S's stall. It was sad. I rode for awhile and then lett the little one brush E. They were cute together. I must have just missed you. Was Sam's owner still there when you showed up?[/quote]

Whos S and the other S???

J

jaybeeztoo

Did you ride yesterday?

Yea, I saw that the stall was empy. When I took L out she popped her head in S's stall. It was sad. I rode for awhile and then lett the little one brush E. They were cute together. I must have just missed you. Was Sam's owner still there when you showed up?[/QUOTE]

Yes Sam's owner was still there. :lol: I never knew he had one. I thought he belonged to the barn. She was a bit upset over the situation.

Anyway, S looked GREAT this morning. No swelling or oozing at all anymore. I cleaned him up again and let him graze for a while. He's ready to go again :yahoo:

Horsesrock: S and S are two horses at this barn Trying2Ride and I go to. Didn't want to spell out the names to protect privacy.