SMTR Saddle Up For St Jude

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Horsesrock: S and S are two horses at this barn Trying2Ride and I go to. Didn't want to spell out the names to protect privacy.[/quote]

Ok illl txt T2R and ask her...

2baymares

Sunday, May 4th is almost here and I hope that you have been making your plans to come out and support St Jude Children's Cancer Research Hospital. There are 2 different ways to show your support. You can go to the link below and download a sponser form and ask friends and relatives to sponser you. Or you can come to the ride and pay a ride fee $ 10.00 for members or $15.00 for non-members. SMTR will donate ALL Ride Profit to ST JUDE!
SMTR Home Page
http://www.smtr.us/May/StJudeRideflyer.pdf

****Great Participant Prizes****
All participants turning in money receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude lapel pin
Participants raising $35 or more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude T-shirt
Participants raising $75 or more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude Back pack
Participants raising $125 more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude sweatshirt
Participants raising $175 more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude Cap
PRIZES ARE CUMULATIVE......SOooo if you raise $175 you will receive lapel pin,t-shirt,backpack,sweatshirt &cap.

Ask all of your riding buddies to come out and ride!

If you are not available to make it to the ride please consider sponsering someone else or making a donation. Every $1.00 will help.

The SMTR youth are having a contest to see who can get the most donations so maybe :whistle: could speak up and let you know she will be riding and you could sponser her.

See you on the trails!

What a Great Ride that was!!!! Glad to hear that alot of $$$ was raised. My group of riders had a Blast!!! Met some cool peeps and rode the whole ride in 2 hours. Everyone had a blast and Rosaryville is definitely a great place to ride. I rode there about 10 years ago. I am impressed with the added trails.

Looks like they did away with the one trail ('snowy river' hill). When I passed it, it was all grown over. It was straight up and verticle at the top when we rode it long ago. I remember that horses could barely get up it. So verticle that horse had to jump up and almost over backwards...was most challenging hill I ever did. (wrap your arms around their necks and pray - kind of hill.) I guess that's why it's no longer used.

Rosaryville , with all those jumps, makes me want to do eventing. :whistle:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
What a Great Ride that was!!!! Glad to hear that alot of $$$ was raised.

:howdy:At our meeting last night we received the final tally. There were 78 riders and $5,455.00 was raised.:cartwheel:cartwheel
The person who raised the most money was :drumroll: Plumloco...aka...Keith Hare:buddies:with a total of $610.00.

A very special thanks :thewave:goes out to Mingiz who had other plans and could not attend the ride, but still raised $425.00...

And many, many thanks 2BM and friends for coming out and supporting St Jude's.