Smyfl-

Walt_Kowalski

I think that Walt the DA, thinks pigskin and SMYFL are the same group. But hell if I know because I can't figure out what the DA is writing.

thankk you sir but ther is no needd to cofuse the issues here we are talking a football nht the legal system.

if everyne clalls we can get his strentened out.

TedJ123

... as the flame wagon gains speed...

I already said that I was asked nicely not to bad mouth SMYFL more, so I hope that post wasn't directed towarrds me. I see they changed their management committee alot and for that I applaud them. But I did hear my main friend on there is back. :whistle: I hope his probation officers knows(only 12 more days, you can do it big guy:yahoo:). Sorry just couldn't help myself.

Last edited:

hollywood33

Fact: Huntr1 was posting to bfcritic about his "stay on your thread" advice. Bfcritic violated his advice and Huntr threw the flag for encroachment.

Fact: You spelling and grammar (or lack thereof) goes way beyond spell check. If you are going to post, at least TRY to make some sense.

If you have a business to run then why are you at the library posting on the webs? Your business doesn't have web access? JPC is this you?

Guys why bother???? We all know "Walt" and "thefbcritic" are both members of the KEMP klan. Either Jr or Jr's son, fronting under one of their many aliases. Go play in your Pigskins thread. Hypocrites!

TedJ123

thankk you sir but ther is no needd to cofuse the issues here we are talking a football nht the legal system.

Huh, DA means Dumb Ass. And please tell me what the hell your talking about so I can rest tonight.

hollywood33

I would like to tell any and every person involved or not directly involved in the SMYF League that I am very proud of the performance of the Coaches, Team Mom, Parents and the kids. I think you are an outstanding group of people and the professionalism you display along with your love for the kids and the game are superb!!!
Your performance on Saturday at Lettie Dent was remarkable and you handled the negativity and lack of respect from the opposing team with dignity and class. I am proud to have all of you represent Lexington Park and our kids here. My son is proud of his teammates and his coaches. Thank you for a job well done.

Good post, not sure what opposing team your talking about but the one we crushed from Petersburg, VA was pretty humble in defeat.

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
its means that pigskin is doinn a grate job this year i know lots of peple complain abut evereything but i think this seanon has gone without a hitch or much complaning at all than you come on heere and just start stuff and me and thefbcritic needto stup all the lies.

I didn't think Pigskins existed this year? Isn't it just SMYFL (who are doing a great job) and Pax River Raiders, also another good organization?

Zguy28

Not sure what's up with your posts, but I have seen you post on here before (see: http://forums.somd.com/sports/180808-smyfl-host-dematha-coach-bill-mcgregor.html ) and you seemed quite intelligent and literate. I think maybe you are drinking or your account has been hijacked by Don Kemp jr in an attempt to get back on the forum.

Walt_Kowalski

Not sure what's up with your posts, but I have seen you post on here before (see: http://forums.somd.com/sports/180808-smyfl-host-dematha-coach-bill-mcgregor.html ) and you seemed quite intelligent and literate. I think maybe you are drinking or your account has been hijacked by Don Kemp jr in an attempt to get back on the forum.

thats because Mr Mcgregor was involved with pigskin years and he is a grate coach i do not know any of the kemps adn just want to keep suporting the legue since this year has been so good.

DaBRAVES

thats because Mr Mcgregor was involved with pigskin years and he is a grate coach i do not know any of the kemps adn just want to keep suporting the legue since this year has been so good.

Walt, do you understand that there is no "PIGSKIN" league this year?????

The leagues are the Pax River raiders playing in the Calvert Co. League and SMYFL. And from what I have gathered over the last few days are these leagues are doing a good job. SMYFL is definitely got something going. Charles co. has had feeder programs through their youth leagues for years, its about time we are coming around to help these kids get better and create a level playing field as these kids grow and move onto high school.

KDIVA

Smyfl

Just to clear something up, if I may...When I wrote the original post it was not to bash Pigskin at all since Pigskin does not have an existing League now here in the county. If they did then my son would be playing for Pigskin as he did for the last few years. I was simply stating my gratitute toward the SMYFL and a much deserved applause.
I think people should not jump to conclusions and when unclear, just ask!

Zguy28

Just to clear something up, if I may...When I wrote the original post it was not to bash Pigskin at all since Pigskin does not have an existing League now here in the county. If they did then my son would be playing for Pigskin as he did for the last few years. I was simply stating my gratitute toward the SMYFL and a much deserved applause.
I think people should not jump to conclusions and when unclear, just ask!
Thank you for the kind words.

As a board member of SMYFL (or any sports organization) 9 out of 10 comments we receive through email or otherwise are usually negative. Every one of us has had thoughts of "this just isn't worth the stress", so we appreciate any positive comments, it truly encourages us and helps us to remember why we volunteer for this, which is the kids.

Thank you! :buddies:

thefbcritic

Ok here we go im sorry for getting on here I will stay off but before I go, I have no relation to that walt guy what so ever i dont know what he's talking about i've never heard of him he doesnt even know we didnt have a season i'm sorry for everything I have caused in your organization I like pigskin but i call myself a critic and it gives me no right, all I do is critisize you all i'm sorry and I know I spell wrong sometimes but this guy is a complete idiot i'm sorry for the stuff I said or caused i'm still looking for pigskin to return but i'm sorry thank you and have a nice day.

Ok here we go im sorry for getting on here I will stay off but before I go, I have no relation to that walt guy what so ever i dont know what he's talking about i've never heard of him he doesnt even know we didnt have a season i'm sorry for everything I have caused in your organization I like pigskin but i call myself a critic and it gives me no right, all I do is critisize you all i'm sorry and I know I spell wrong sometimes but this guy is a complete idiot i'm sorry for the stuff I said or caused i'm still looking for pigskin to return but i'm sorry thank you and have a nice day.
:clap: That is your best post ever. :buddies:

Zguy28

I don't think others necessarily have a problem with you being critical of SMYFL, I certainly don't, and I'm a commissioner. Criticism can be a very valuable thing.

The problem was that your post was hypocritical, which doesn't really help anybody. Thank you for the apology. Take care. :howdy:

semiprofootball

I don't think others necessarily have a problem with you being critical of SMYFL, I certainly don't, and I'm a commissioner. Criticism can be a very valuable thing.

The problem was that your post was hypocritical, which doesn't really help anybody. Thank you for the apology. Take care. :howdy:

To all that have posted here.Can anyone possibly see the day that SMYFL and PIGSKINS could actually get along and play each other and have two power houses in your county.(JUST A THOUGHT) For the kids at least.Bill Williams director of football CWAA.

:yeahthat:
If you want to be critical of SMYFL, then start a new thread "SMYFL SUCKS!". Don't do it in a thread started by SMYFL supporters that are playing nice in the community sandbox.

To all that have posted here.Can anyone possibly see the day that SMYFL and PIGSKINS could actually get along and play each other and have two power houses in your county.(JUST A THOUGHT) For the kids at least.Bill Williams director of football CWAA.
Most of the vitrol I have seen on here has been on the part of Pigskin supporters and directed at SMYFL and Pax Raiders. Until they can agree to put it behind them and go forth with respect and SPORTSMANSHIP for all, I say NO. If they can grow up and be adults, then yes. You don't see crap like this breaking out between the different soccer or t-ball/baseball leagues.

Walt_Kowalski

nevr......... thet is why in the agrement with the raiders PIGSKIN specically included thet they not alowed to play together if you ecver talk to or look at teh contract ypou would see that.

Redskinsfan88

nevr......... thet is why in the agrement with the raiders PIGSKIN specically included thet they not alowed to play together if you ecver talk to or look at teh contract ypou would see that.

Does anyone speak this language? I think my 4 year old has a better chance of typing better than you do. Way to step up and represent yourself and the Pigskin Organization!

thefbcritic

Does anyone speak this language? I think my 4 year old has a better chance of typing better than you do. Way to step up and represent yourself and the Pigskin Organization!

I'm sorry Redskinfan88 but I don't have a clue who this guy is can anybody tell me who he is, but i'm sorry for coming on here again but with the way he's talking and spelling it is slandering our organization and I don't like it I don't know who he is but he has nothing to do with me or pigskin i'm sorry, for his ignorence on his part but our people can spell just a little better then him just ignore him I do on my site thank you and sorry again i just have to see what this guy keeps saying sorry