Snow??

Grumpy

Just tried to get one of the cars out of the driveway, no go..The slush under the snow isn't letting me get up the slight incline to the road. Guess I should fire up the snow blower and knock some of this crap down.
:yay: Snowblower did well, it's been waiting since 2016 to be used..:lol: Pain in the butt snaking around 4 cars in driveway but hell of a lot easier than shoveling. Hoping that when a plow does come down my road he doesn't block me in again. In the past they have changed direction on their plow so I don't have an ice berm at the entrances to my driveway.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just heard a loud crash out in my back yard. Big branch broke off of a tree. Need to go out and check to see if it damaged my fence.
Yikes!
A large branch punched a big hole in the roof of my brother's small shop and storage building. He was taking a break from screwing on a temporary patch, and talking on his cell to one of our local elderly relatives, when a second branch crashed through right next to where the first one hit. Scared him a wee bit....to say the least.

glhs837

Power with Control
Smaller pines here leaning over the driveway and road, a few whacks and shakes and they rise back up. One arm thick 20 footer I just pulled back off the road by hand, but we've got a thigh thick 30 footer down that I'll need to cut in half and pull with the Jeep.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:yay: Snowblower did well, it's been waiting since 2016 to be used..:lol: Pain in the butt snaking around 4 cars in driveway but hell of a lot easier than shoveling. Hoping that when a plow does come down my road he doesn't block me in again. In the past they have changed direction on their plow so I don't have an ice berm at the entrances to my driveway.
I'm waiting a bit before I tackle it. I don't mind cold at all, but having snowthrower snow blown back in your face is not fun.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The neighbor across from me has his skid steer out, clearing his parking lot. I hope he hit the end of my driveway when he was out there. :fingerscrossed:

Grumpy

Son has been at a total standstill on the Woodrow Wilson bridge for the last 2 hours, not sure what the issue is.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Son has been at a total standstill on the Woodrow Wilson bridge for the last 2 hours, not sure what the issue is.
The whole area is screwed.

Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The birds were upset, they couldn't find any food. Had to trek out and clean off the bird feeder and refill it.

They be happy now.

Snow down to a very very fine size, almost sleet.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What do you do if you have to pee
I had a buddy who got stuck on the old WW Bridge coming home one day. He said he figured he could hope over the guardrail and relieve himself. When he looked over the rail and saw a 20+ foot drop, he changed his mind pretty quickly.