so bored...

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Mikeinsmd said:
Just please tell Trixieracer, she swears guys who own(ed) vettes have small weinies.... :lmao:
their ain't nothing wrong with small weinies!!! I have two mini-dachshunds!!! :lmao: And you tell trixie-whacko that I said so!!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:
Just please tell Trixieracer, she swears guys who own(ed) vettes have small weinies.... :lmao:
I can't vouch for weiner size in re: to vette ownership, as the only guy to own one I know is my dad, and I wouldn't (nor do I wanna) know. :ohwell:

Just curious, anyone know what the snowfall/roads in DC are looking like? Any chance of a delay tomorrow morning for feds? :shrug:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
I can't vouch for weiner size in re: to vette ownership, as the only guy to own one I know is my dad, and I wouldn't (nor do I wanna) know. :ohwell: Just curious, anyone know what the snowfall/roads in DC are looking like? Any chance of a delay tomorrow morning for feds? :shrug:
They'll be fiine. Plan on gettin yer azz up & driving just like me!! :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

sweetpea said:
How'd she come to that conclusion?:confused:
I dunno, I requested a spreadsheet based on her experiences of what guys wif big uns drove what make & model car....She never replied.

Mikeinsmd said:
I dunno, I requested a spreadsheet based on her experiences of what guys wif big uns drove what make & model car....She never replied.
Not a spreadsheet...:killingme
If she sends it to ya let me in on her secrets will ya...she must know something the rest of don't.

Mikeinsmd

sweetpea said:
Not a spreadsheet...:killingme
If she sends it to ya let me in on her secrets will ya...she must know something the rest of don't.
If her thread had not been deleted, you would have seen for yourself how little she knows. :lmao:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
<---Dodge Girl-sorry, vette guys (an girls)
Vipers--- :yay:
crabcake said:
I can't vouch for weiner size in re: to vette ownership, as the only guy to own one I know is my dad, and I wouldn't (nor do I wanna) know. :ohwell:

Just curious, anyone know what the snowfall/roads in DC are looking like? Any chance of a delay tomorrow morning for feds? :shrug: