so bored...

Mikeinsmd said:
If her thread had not been deleted, you would have seen for yourself how little she knows. :lmao:
She's what...all of 21 maybe. I'm sure she is all knowing. :lmao: Was it the whole thread that was DL or just her stupid comments she deleted herself.

Mikeinsmd

sweetpea said:
She's what...all of 21 maybe. I'm sure she is all knowing. :lmao: Was it the whole thread that was DL or just her stupid comments she deleted herself.
The entire thread....and she enlightened us that she is 22 with a career as an office manager AND going to college all at the same time!! :lmao:

D

dmc854

trixieracer98
I Rocked The Goose!

Power/Points: 0 / -5465 go to dc! we all know there is nothing to do around here! its only taken me the two years ive lived here to figure that out!

Here's all I could find on short notice bout Trixie..I sw all that she said. Mike is right.

D

dmc854

pvineswinger said:
Disclaimer: Please disregard all future posts- PV is drunk. :lmao:

How much wine is left??? Wanna see an old chick slide down a hill on her azz with a wine glass in her hand screaming woooooooooooo all the way??? J/K

Mikeinsmd said:
The entire thread....and she enlightened us that she is 22 with a career as an office manager AND going to college all at the same time!! :lmao:
Office manager of what...a booth at the Farmers Market.

You know you want her Mike...bet she'd fit nicely in that seat on your bike.:lol: :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:
If her thread had not been deleted, you would have seen for yourself how little she knows. :lmao:
I thought it was moved over too the private area so we can laugh at her and she can't do anything about it.

Mikeinsmd

sweetpea said:
Office manager of what...a booth at the Farmers Market.
You know you want her Mike...bet she'd fit nicely in that seat on your bike.:lol: :lol:
I'd have to add air to the shocks!! :whistle:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
dmc854 said:
How much wine is left??? Wanna see an old chick slide down a hill on her azz with a wine glass in her hand screaming woooooooooooo all the way??? J/K
:killingme
couple more bottles- which do you prefer red or white?