So.. do you guys know each other?

belvak

Happy Camper
Wow, I just finished reading all of these posts! I've met a ton of great folks through this forum. I joined shortly after my son was sent home from Paris Island due to a medical discharge. I had been hanging out on the PI Parents board for a long time, then I found SOMD! I've been very fortunate to make many close friends, and meet some great acquaintances (and some friendly lunatics) here!! We've had some wonderful Meet & Greets ("Reserved for SOMD Heathens"), some great garden parties, shared/enjoyed fabulous food, shot "turkeys," and helped each other out time and time again. I don't even know the number of "forumites" who I know now! And, I'm sure there are many others that may know me, but we haven't figured the connection out yet! Heck, there are several people that I work with!!! Those were fun to find out!! :lol:
Tails & Ales2.jpg SOMD Forums Meet & Greet Sign.JPG

Last edited:

warneckutz

:yay:

I'd want Fabio or Dolph Lundgren to play me but I bet it ends up being Tom Hanks. :frown:

Oh well, maybe they'll get someone really cute to play your love interest.

Misfit,

VD is still single in Florida! She may consider moving back up here if you pay for her to re-take her bar exam for the fifth time so she can become a hotshot lawyer. Plus, rumor has it she's rocking bikinis now!

Soo.. i see some of the online bickering.. and i'm trying to decipher how many people have met and how much of the board is local but anonymous or semi anonymous.. and how many of you are friends? i think you get the point..

what's the deal?
This is a topic that keeps on giving. It is interesting to re-read an old thread on this very same topic and compare it to what is being said in threads from today.

Last edited: