So.. do you guys know each other?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I just want to know how many people on here have 2, 3, ..... 17 different MPDs :eyebrow:

I have a feeling that, if a meet up was arranged, you would have 100 people commit to it on here but only 20 people would show up.
Ummm NO! Memorial day upwards of 100 - 200 people would show up throughout the day.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:huggy:

A word about this:

I woke up at like 4am with a flooded basement. I posted on here about it at around 7am, asking what I should do since I couldn't figure out where it was coming from and the water was getting deep. By 10am I had a gang of forum friends to the rescue. 1BDZ got there within minutes, unclogged my gutters and got my sump pump running, then everyone else showed up to help with cleanup and future prevention. It was pouring down rain, I was at my wits end, and having a nervous breakdown, and was never so glad to see anyone in my whole life.

Then there was the time (it was always water with this house) that my crawlspace was getting flooded because of damage to the foundation from the earthquake. Several of the men on the forum came over and went in the crawlspace to see if they could find the problem. Belvak's husband sent over his crew to dig a dry well and run a pipe out there to pump the water away from the house.

So anyone who says that the people on this forum suck or whatever...well no. There are many terrific folks on this forum who are amazing friends. Also, most of them are locals as well, so you all who think natives are rude and standoffish are full of it.
I had my oldest with me that day and then it became hold the baby time. OBTW, his 6' tall self is off to college in August.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So anyone who says that the people on this forum suck or whatever...well no. There are many terrific folks on this forum who are amazing friends

Everyone knows you're talking about me.. I be amazeballs..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So anyone who says that the people on this forum suck or whatever...well no. There are many terrific folks on this forum who are amazing friends

Everyone knows you're talking about me.. I be amazeballs..
And you are very humble.

PeoplesElbow

I know a few people on here, half of them dont realize I know them IRL. Met a few people by selling stuff on the classifieds too.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I know a few people on here, half of them dont realize I know them IRL. Met a few people by selling stuff on the classifieds too.

Are you proud of being secretive? That is kind of weird. Why would you not identify yourself? Just wondering. And, I can ask that question because I am the reason you changed your avatar. Remember that? I haven’t been here since 2011 for nuthin’. Too funny. :lol:

Last edited: