So JD Vance....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course I didn’t know him, that was such a stupid question.

You have takes and thoughts on thousands of people, what if every time you share these thoughts the response was “did you know them?”

When you claim to know intimate details of a person's private life, it's a fairly common assumption that you know them personally. Otherwise you're just talking out your ass, and certainly you don't want to do that. Right?

My "takes and thoughts" are typically based on observation of that person. When have you ever seen or heard Beau Biden?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

For those that would like to really know of JD Vance's background and upbringing, where he developed his mindset, (not how the media portrays him), should watch the movie Hillbilly Elegy. It's showing on Netflix at the moment.

ginwoman

I'm not loving this pick. I still see him as a never-Trumper insisting that Trump is Hitler, and I don't believe anyone who is that vehement just, you know, changes their mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not that it matters because I'm voting for Trump, not Vance, but Trump needs loyalists in his administration instead of those deep state scumbags he had last time. I know it's tough to find good help in Washington, but Trump needs to be extremely careful this time around and I'm just not seeing Vance as that guy.

I hope he proves me wrong. No doubt Trump thought long and hard about this and took a lot of advice, so what do I know.
I kinda wish he had picked Tulsie but, hopefully JD will work out very well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I kinda wish he had picked Tulsie but, hopefully JD will work out very well.

See, and if Trump had picked Tulsi as his running mate that would have made me think twice about him. JD, I'm willing to wait and see; Tulsi has never been anything but a liberal Democrat.

Ramp Guy

Of course I didn’t know him, that was such a stupid question.
So why did you lie about it?

Oh that's right, you're a Democrat so it's your natural response, the first thing that come to your mind. You just can't help your little feeble brain try to create a truth.