So JD Vance....

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_0802.jpeg

StmarysCity79

It's fun to watch people try and degrade Vance, but he just comes right back without flinching and puts them down. He can sure hold his own.

You mean the guy who called Trump Hitler?

I’m a Never Trump guy,” Vance said in an interview with Charlie Rose in 2016, a clip used in both the new ads. “I never liked him.”

Both ads also feature a screenshot of a Vance tweet from October 2016. “My god what an idiot,” he wrote, referring to Trump.

Vance expressed a similar sentiment in other interviews and since-deleted tweets from that time, including publicly mulling the idea of supporting Hillary Clinton, calling Trump “noxious” and “reprehensible.”

What comeback did Trump have for that?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
You mean the guy who called Trump Hitler?

I’m a Never Trump guy,” Vance said in an interview with Charlie Rose in 2016, a clip used in both the new ads. “I never liked him.”

Both ads also feature a screenshot of a Vance tweet from October 2016. “My god what an idiot,” he wrote, referring to Trump.

Vance expressed a similar sentiment in other interviews and since-deleted tweets from that time, including publicly mulling the idea of supporting Hillary Clinton, calling Trump “noxious” and “reprehensible.”

What comeback did Trump have for that?

Joe Biden: “I do not view abortion as a choice and a right. I think it’s always a tragedy, and I think that it should be rare and safe, and I think we should be focusing on how to limit the number of abortions.”

Joe Biden: "My gut reaction is that they (homosexuals) are security risks," Biden is quoted as saying, "but I must admit I haven't given this much thought … I'll be darned."

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Kamala Harris: "I love Venn diagrams," the vice president said at a White House event Thursday. "Always ask, 'Is there a Veen diagram for this?' I'm telling you, it's fascinating when you do. So, Venn diagram, those three circles, right?"

Kamala Harris: "The governor and I, we were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires.

Kamala Harris: “Who doesn't love a yellow school bus, right? Can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus? Many of us went to school on the yellow school bus, right? It's part of our experience growing up.