So JD Vance....

Scootboot

JD and his mom grew up in a repressed part of the country where drug addiction is prevalent. His grandmother took over raising him so that he could go on an succeed. His mother is now clean for close to 10 years. Hunter Biden is a spoiled rich kid that was given every opportunity and pissed it away on drugs, prostitutes and strippers. The difference is not even comparable. Where are grandpa and grandma with his child? Certainly not stepping in helping raise. I can understand addiction and appreciate anyone trying to get out from under it, but Hunter Biden is a slime ball that everyone covered for and was handed millions of dollars to support his habit.

StmarysCity79

JD and his mom grew up in a repressed part of the country where drug addiction is prevalent. His grandmother took over raising him so that he could go on an succeed. His mother is now clean for close to 10 years. Hunter Biden is a spoiled rich kid that was given every opportunity and pissed it away on drugs, prostitutes and strippers. The difference is not even comparable. Where are grandpa and grandma with his child? Certainly not stepping in helping raise. I can understand addiction and appreciate anyone trying to get out from under it, but Hunter Biden is a slime ball that everyone covered for and was handed millions of dollars to support his habit.

So What Don Jr and Eric do the same thing. They are spoiled rich kids too who cling to fame , wealth and noteriety through their father.

Hunter and Vance's mom both struggle with addiction.

Why turn one into a villain while Vance profits off his mother story of addiction.

Hijinx

His Grandchild ,Navy, is actually lucky to be ignored by this corrupt family. At least she doesn't have to take showers with Joe.

StmarysCity79

His Grandchild ,Navy, is actually lucky to be ignored by this corrupt family. At least she doesn't have to take showers with Joe.

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
FbYEL6ZWAAAWvYu.jpg

Scootboot

So What Don Jr and Eric do the same thing. They are spoiled rich kids too who cling to fame , wealth and noteriety through their father.

Hunter and Vance's mom both struggle with addiction.

Why turn one into a villain while Vance profits off his mother story of addiction.
They aren't crackheads. What addiction does Hunter's mom have?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

2005. :bigyawn:

Your poor lost bassturd.

Chopticon64

JD and his mom grew up in a repressed part of the country where drug addiction is prevalent. His grandmother took over raising him so that he could go on a succeed. His mother is now clean for close to 10 years. Hunter Biden is a spoiled rich kid that was given every opportunity and pissed it away on drugs, prostitutes and strippers. The difference is not even comparable. Where are grandpa and grandma with his child? Certainly not stepping in helping raise. I can understand addiction and appreciate anyone trying to get out from under it, but Hunter Biden is a slime ball that everyone covered for and was handed millions of dollars to support his habit.
Hunter’s mom was killed when he was a child, then his brother died of brain cancer, his father was a senator, not really a job that gives you a lot of free time as a single parent.

Not making excuses, but “spoiled rich kid” is a stretch, I don’t think anyone would want to trade their childhood for his.

Scootboot

Hunter’s mom was killed when he was a child, then his brother died of brain cancer, his father was a senator, not really a job that gives you a lot of free time as a single parent.

Not making excuses, but “spoiled rich kid” is a stretch, I don’t think anyone would want to trade their childhood for his.
He was a crackhead before his brother died then he picked up his brother's wife. Lots of folks lose parents at an early age and don't end up as crackheads. His dad married Jill pretty when he was 7 so he basically had a mother figure most of his life. If his dad didn't have time to be a single father then why did he stay in the Senate for upteen years. Why not get a regular job? Because he couldn't get rich if he wasn't in the senate. Hunter is a spoiled rotten brat and you will never change my mind.

Chopticon64

He was a crackhead before his brother died then he picked up his brother's wife. Lots of folks lose parents at an early age and don't end up as crackheads. His dad married Jill pretty when he was 7 so he basically had a mother figure most of his life. If his dad didn't have time to be a single father then why did he stay in the Senate for upteen years. Why not get a regular job? Because he couldn't get rich if he wasn't in the senate. Hunter is a spoiled rotten brat and you will never change my mind.

Beau Biden grew up in the same environment and turned out pretty amazing, a complete opposite of Hunter.

I would think Hunter got more sympathy here since most folks on this forum give the impression they are the loser of the family, but I guess the lack of compassion is just part of that loser vibe.

Hijinx

Joe like many in politics knows nothing else. They have been on the Gov.t tit all of their lives.
Steny Hoyer anyone?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Okay, what is up with JD and the diet Mountain Dew? I saw 20 references to it yesterday on the lefty sites.