So much for your nice new car...

dgates80

Land of the lost
Poor Challengers are dropping like flys. Here is the one that tried to climb up the tail pipe of my Excursion in 2010. I was at a dead stop at a red light. Dude, still had his foot on the gas.

Oh heck, that'll buff right out.

L8RG8R

Attachments

• Ex.jpg
    Ex.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 96

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was coming home from dropping Apollo off at Pasofever's yesterday on Rt 4 and this freaking pickup came screaming up behind me, zipped around on the shoulder, and gunned it. Fast on his heels was some freaking ricer who did the same thing. I was hoping this thread might have been about them and they were both dead.

BlueBird

Poor Challengers are dropping like flys. Here is the one that tried to climb up the tail pipe of my Excursion in 2010. I was at a dead stop at a red light. Dude, still had his foot on the gas.

Nothing a little duct tape can't fix.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Poor Mr. Green. :drama:
Wrecked his new car, his insurance is going to go through the roof, he's got to hire a lawyer who will tell him he's getting slammed with fines and just when he thinks things can't get any worse he'll get a bill for the phone pole :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Poor Mr. Green. :drama:
Wrecked his new car, his insurance is going to go through the roof, he's got to hire a lawyer who will tell him he's getting slammed with fines and just when he thinks things can't get any worse he'll get a bill for the phone pole :lol:

His insurance company should just laugh at him and say "sorry about your luck" but it being a brand new car, he had full coverage. His premiums will go through the roof or canceled. Sucks, it was a Charger, breaks my heart.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

People who drive a car in sandals or flip-flops should be shot on sight!

belvak

Happy Camper
His insurance company should just laugh at him and say "sorry about your luck" but it being a brand new car, he had full coverage. His premiums will go through the roof or canceled. Sucks, it was a Charger, breaks my heart.

Hope he bought the GAP insurance! Otherwise, the insurance company will total the car, and he will be responsible for paying the difference between the insurance payoff and what is still owed on the car too.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
:confused: where did it ever state any driver was wearing flip flops?

I am referring to the photo attached to the message to which I was responding. But it is true that flip-flops and sandals are inappropriate footwear for driving an automobile and especially a motorcycle.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am referring to the photo attached to the message to which I was responding. But it is true that flip-flops and sandals are inappropriate footwear for driving an automobile and especially a motorcycle.

Who knew. I wear flip flops all through spring, summer and fall.

Who knew. I wear flip flops all through spring, summer and fall.

Doesn't appear to be illegal, despite rumors to that effect.
Google

However, I do not like driving with them. When you lift your foot, the flip-flop falls off your heel and can get caught on the the brake or gas pedal. It's not a life/death situation, but it does distract you for a few seconds while you have to deal with it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Doesn't appear to be illegal, despite rumors to that effect.
Google

However, I do not like driving with them. When you lift your foot, the flip-flop falls off your heel and can get caught on the the brake or gas pedal. It's not a life/death situation, but it does distract you for a few seconds while you have to deal with it.

In all my years driving, I have never had an issue with my footwear getting in the way. :shrug: