So now what for Trump?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think I'm the only person in "wait and see" mode. It's still a year and a half to the primaries and a lot can happen between now and then. If the Repukes decided Trump's the guy, I'll vote for him in the General. But there will be an awful lot of people between Trump and that nomination, and he'll AGAIN be going against both the Democrats and the Republicans.

I'd like to see him win another term, then immediately upon taking office ditch the GOP and form a new party. It's time for both the D and the R to go away.

TPD

the poor dad
Ah yes this explains it somewhat.

Tebaldi thinks that the significance of Fox News and Murdoch turning their back on Trump "is really a question of how much Fox and others are still relevant to Trumpism," she said.

"While they boosted awareness for him pre-2016, now Trump has become such a figure in alternative media discourses that I'm not sure Fox pulling support will change much—it may just make him look still more like the outsider he pretends to be," Tebaldi added.

Hijinx

Ah yes this explains it somewhat.

Tebaldi thinks that the significance of Fox News and Murdoch turning their back on Trump "is really a question of how much Fox and others are still relevant to Trumpism," she said.

"While they boosted awareness for him pre-2016, now Trump has become such a figure in alternative media discourses that I'm not sure Fox pulling support will change much—it may just make him look still more like the outsider he pretends to be," Tebaldi added.

I used to think Trump could win in spite of Murdoch Fox news. or any democrat they put up against him.
I don't know that have changed my mind so much as I watched the 2022 elections.
People I thought would walk away winners--------didn't.
Arizona got away once again with the excuse of broken down voting machines and Midnight ballot drops and the CCTV stopped working , and they had a "candidate " in charge of the vote counting. Pennsylvania proved they would vote for a lump of dog poop if it had a D behind it's name. I am not so sure we can beat people who have Mail-in ballots coming from God knows who or where, and machines that are programmed to beat us.

Our Republican majority in the House has to do some thing to ensure an honest vote and republicans have to stop fighting the picked candidate---if Trump gets picked. They need to do what they were elected to do.
1. Close down and release the 1-6 political victims.
2. Close the Border.
3. Have some common sense in spending.
4. Investigate Hillary Clinton, subpoenae her and make her testify about why she started the Russian scandal.
5. Prosecute Hunter Biden and Joe Biden if proof is shown of their corruption.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
“The Five” just did their 1 hour show IN FLORIDA without a single mention of Trump announcing his run for president. Fox has turned to the dark side...

Brett Baier just let Jessica Tarloff tell a boldfaced lie on his show and didn't correct her or even question her.

They're also going with the narrative that the 2020 election wasn't stolen, and while that can't be proven by my lowly self, anyone who tries to convince me that Joe Biden got 81 million Americans to vote for him I will call them a liar to their face and will never trust them again.

Talking to you, Fox.

And I also can't stand Jesse Watters. During that segment he said "Mini Madoff" like 8,000 times until it was so over someone should have used the hook to pull him off stage.

Fox Tv Goodbye GIF by DuncanvilleFOX

Grumpy

... I am not so sure we can beat people who have Mail-in ballots coming from God knows who or where,

I honestly believe the key to Rep losses in 2020 and 2022 is tied to mail-in voting. I looked at vote totals in md for US house of reps(I think) and I believe around 370k votes were mail-ins..of those mail-ins, 82% were for a D candidate but that percentage was not close to being mirrored in election day votes. I know there are probably arguments as to why this is so but it sure looks odd (and yeah, I know Md is majorly a D state) when a D gets 33k mail-in votes and an R gets only 2.3k.

TPD

the poor dad
I honestly believe the key to Rep losses in 2020 and 2022 is tied to mail-in voting. I looked at vote totals in md for US house of reps(I think) and I believe around 370k votes were mail-ins..of those mail-ins, 82% were for a D candidate but that percentage was not close to being mirrored in election day votes. I know there are probably arguments as to why this is so but it sure looks odd (and yeah, I know Md is majorly a D state) when a D gets 33k mail-in votes and an R gets only 2.3k.
Agreed

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She mentioned that the majority of Trump backed candidates lost their elections which we know that’s a lie based on reports posted here. Trump even quoted those numbers in his speech Tuesday night.
Thank you.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She mentioned that the majority of Trump backed candidates lost their elections which we know that’s a lie based on reports posted here. Trump even quoted those numbers in his speech Tuesday night.
I've been trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, being outnumbered on the five, but every lying Dem BS line she repeats, is killing any grace I'm inclined to offer.