So now what for Trump?

StmarysCity79

I dislike Liz Cheney not only for her Never-Trump actions , but because she served and performed on the Jan. 6 Committee and helped keep political prisoner in jail in violation of the Constitution. No Habeas Corpus, no speedy trial, not even a definition of the charges against them. These people were abused horribly, kept in solitary confinement, broken financially and even refused visits from a lawyer. and Liz Cheney was a part of it. If a Republican doesn't like Trump that is their prerogative, but to sit on a committee like Pelosi's political scam and watch the people abused and the Constitution thwarted and say nothing is abominable.

Where do you get your information?

All of these people have either had a trial and been found guilty or are awaiting trial. All of their charges were clearly laid out. Many of them were out on bail. The conditions in the jail were no different than any other DC jail.

PJay

trump-2020.gif

Bare-ya-cuda

Translation: Wizz Cheney said some very bad things about my cult leader. And like a good little fascist, I will hate all the haters and defend my cult leader. 👍🏼
You obviously have your very own “special” definition of the word fascist. Wikipedia continues to let you down as usual.

seekeroftruth

We're rubber, you're glue.... it bounces off us and sticks to you....

OR... Liar Liar pants on fire...

I wonder, what does GURPS stand for .... "Growing Ugly Responses Please Stop"?

Some of the stuff you post is really absurd.... but I have just been figuring you to be really sarcastic... right?

So.... I guess you know a liar when you see one? Or are you just being sarcastic again?

Ah ha ha

:coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He did campaign for Republican candidates and most lost.

Well, you're wrong. Over 3/4 of the candidates Trump endorsed won. You can look it up and do the maffs yourself.

I didn't even read after that because when you start with fail, what follows isn't worth the time.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Or don't commit the crime and be in the situation in the first place.

WI've never been arrested and accused of malicious sedition because i never stormed the Capitol. I thought you guys were for backing the blue and following the law?
Okay just stand there and pick your nose and avoid the question. That makes you look sooo intelligent.:rolleyes:

StmarysCity79

Well, you're wrong. Over 3/4 of the candidates Trump endorsed won. You can look it up and do the maffs yourself.

I didn't even read after that because when you start with fail, what follows isn't worth the time.

The loudest election deniers all lost

"Former President Donald Trump endorsed four Republicans for secretary of state positions in the general election, boosting candidates who have cast doubt on the legitimacy of U.S. elections in some of the most closely divided states.

Every single one of them lost."

It's clear the big lie was one of the most consequential reasons people voted in this cycle.

People want free and fair elections not authoritarian coups by losers like Trump and Lake.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yes but we don't know where unlike the majority of other Americans.

Hence why we call them Native.

Any other things you need explained to you today?
Actually they do know where. Asia.

How do you not forget to breathe?

Toxick

Splat
Yes but we don't know where unlike the majority of other Americans.

Actually, we do.

Hence why we call them Native.

Indigenous.

I am a native (as are most of us here). The Americas, the USA, Maryland, and specifically downtown Baltimore. I was born here. I'm from here. I am a native.

However, I am not indigenous. Not much. Not enough to matter. (Much like The distinguished Ms. Warren)

Any other things you need explained to you today?

Please feel free to expound on any topic!
There is nothing quite like the condescending sanctimony of someone convinced of their own righteousness. I could get down with that all day!