So....TP?

tuffenuff2

Wife picked up our first pack of TP since the lock down started at BJs yesterday. She was surprised how much more expensive is was. Weis still didn't have it.
I just looked at BJs online and they have several brands of tp available at LEXINGTON PARK store. 7.55 am 6/4

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
BJs update: plenty of paper towels and TP, just like everywhere else again, and don't really see a price difference from months ago. A 36 pac (87 standard rolls) of Charmin red 'giant' rolls used to be about $22, about 25 cents per regular size roll. BJs had a 32 pac 'MEGA' pac (128 regular rolls) today for $30, works out to about 23 cents per regular size roll.

BJs is no longer using paper coupons, but you can log on with an app and "load" your BJs card with available coupons. There were two coupons for $3 each for the TP and Bounty paper towels, wasn't sure which ones were correct, so I loaded them all, figuring the checkout would select the right ones. At checkout, ALL of the coupons got used for a total of $6 off the TP and $6 off the paper towels. That makes the TP $24 for 32 mega rolls (128 regular rolls) for a per (regular) roll price of 19 cents.

Not providing this for any other reason than the multi-coupon benefit at checkout.

frequentflier

happy to be living
BJs update: plenty of paper towels and TP, just like everywhere else again, and don't really see a price difference from months ago. A 36 pac (87 standard rolls) of Charmin red 'giant' rolls used to be about $22, about 25 cents per regular size roll. BJs had a 32 pac 'MEGA' pac (128 regular rolls) today for $30, works out to about 23 cents per regular size roll.

BJs is no longer using paper coupons, but you can log on with an app and "load" your BJs card with available coupons. There were two coupons for $3 each for the TP and Bounty paper towels, wasn't sure which ones were correct, so I loaded them all, figuring the checkout would select the right ones. At checkout, ALL of the coupons got used for a total of $6 off the TP and $6 off the paper towels. That makes the TP $24 for 32 mega rolls (128 regular rolls) for a per (regular) roll price of 19 cents.

Not providing this for any other reason than the multi-coupon benefit at checkout.

This technically challenged person could not figure out how to download the coupon app and went online with no luck, either. It is stupid that we PAY to be a member and still have to use coupons to save money. I have not been in there to shop since I was unable to download the app for savings.

frequentflier

happy to be living
This technically challenged person could not figure out how to download the coupon app and went online with no luck, either. It is stupid that we PAY to be a member and still have to use coupons to save money. I have not been in there to shop since I was unable to download the app for savings.

So I decided to try to sign on to their website again at 4:25 after I wrote this post. Through chat with a BJ's employee I just now got to log in. An hour I won't get back LOL

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Thicker, softer, more absorption.
My mom swears by Charmin. We use Angel Soft. I have been buying a pack of TP and paper towels each week when I go shopping just in case Round 2 happens in a few months and the shelves are bare again. Also going to stock up on ground turkey as I had a heck of a time getting that last time.

FED_UP

My mom swears by Charmin. We use Angel Soft. I have been buying a pack of TP and paper towels each week when I go shopping just in case Round 2 happens in a few months and the shelves are bare again. Also going to stock up on ground turkey as I had a heck of a time getting that last time.
Yep Angel is good to, like heaven on you azz.