So....TP?

FED_UP

Which one has the most scraping power?
You can really get the Charmin up in there, rule of thumb is scrape up, next tissues scrape down, then push and pull the rest till clean. People should read the directions on the plastic. We must be really bored of Covid if we are talking about TP. I was in a store once and did not notice there was no TP until I was 1/2 way done. I was the only one in men's room, so about 5 min later I here someone walk in, most embarrissing thing to ask for haha.

Last edited:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Lusby Giant yesterday around 3pm looked like the good old days. Paper aisle filled almost to capacity. Hadn't seen that in months.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I still can't find good paper towels :ohwell: I've been avoiding buying the crappy thin stuff as I still have a couple rolls of bounty but I'm going to need to buy something soon.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I still can't find good paper towels :ohwell: I've been avoiding buying the crappy thin stuff as I still have a couple rolls of bounty but I'm going to need to buy something soon.
Giant, BJs both have the better brands. I got Bounty at BJs.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Giant, BJs both have the better brands. I got Bounty at BJs.
I was at BJ's last Thurs and the only paper towel rolls they had were in a box. If I hadn't asked, I wouldn't have seen them as they were not where the PT's usually are. We needed them for the store for people washing and drying their hands frequently.
Personally, I prefer Bounty, ya know the quickerpickerupper!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
People tend to overlook the "dollar" stores for household supplies. I scored some Bounty double roll select-a-size paper towels last week at one the the many Dollar Generals in our area. It seems that most people who shop DG aren't looking for top quality items. I'm more particular about my PTs than I am my TP since I use them for many purposes. As far as TP goes, I swear I'm on my third roll since this whole thing started. I've got enough cheap TP to last me into retirement in a few years. I manage to locate the premium stuff for Mommy Dearest. :yay:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Giant was fully stocked with paper goods today, the one in the strip mall with Target.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
The TP famine appears to be over...
idk... Target still had mostly bare shelves and I was still limited to one package per visit. Had to give my stepson cash to buy the second pack. I haven't bought any TP or PT since before all this so its frustrating to see it still being hoarded.

PeoplesElbow

idk... Target still had mostly bare shelves and I was still limited to one package per visit. Had to give my stepson cash to buy the second pack. I haven't bought any TP or PT since before all this so its frustrating to see it still being hoarded.
BJs and Harris Teeter were fully stocked the other night, a week ago Walmart was.

FED_UP

OK, so plenty of TP back on shelves, where is the lysol disinfectant spray. I did see clorox alternative to spray on linen. I did see over inflated lysol price on amazon.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
OK, so plenty of TP back on shelves, where is the lysol disinfectant spray. I did see clorox alternative to spray on linen. I did see over inflated lysol price on amazon.
I keep looking for it. On their website, Walmart claims to have it in stock, but not for mail or pickup, in-store purchase only. I've never been able to find it in the store and no one seems to know anything.