So, what does this mean?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
15 I was taught the law in High School during health class.

So, if you were taught this in high school, then it would stand to reason that the girls were taught the same thing. So, it would stand to reason that the girls know exactly what they're doing.

eddy1

No, she was not included. You think I'm making assumptions? You think they're all sweet, little innocent girls? That's laughable.

I never said that once. But I will say this, I don't care how advanced a 13 year old is, no adult should have sex with her.

eddy1

So, if you were taught this in high school, then it would stand to reason that the girls were taught the same thing. So, it would stand to reason that the girls know exactly what they're doing.

So you don't think that a 21 year old, or a 37 year old is capable of influencing a 13, 14, or 15 year old?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
So you don't think that a 21 year old, or a 37 year old is capable of influencing a 13, 14, or 15 year old?

I absolutely think that a 21 or 37 year old can influence a 13, 14 or 15 year old. I also think that I can be influenced. This is a proven fact because I was once a democrat. Anybody can be influenced, it's not reserved for teenagers.

Are you going to answer my question?

eddy1

I absolutely think that a 21 or 37 year old can influence a 13, 14 or 15 year old. I also think that I can be influenced. This is a proven fact because I was once a democrat. Anybody can be influenced, it's not reserved for teenagers.

Are you going to answer my question?

Yes it would. A 13, 14, or 15 year old girl would have known the same thing I would have known. That is that it is illegal for an adult to have sex with them.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yes it would. A 13, 14, or 15 year old girl would have known the same thing I would have known. That is that it is illegal for an adult to have sex with them.

Thank you. She knew exactly what she was getting into, and what she would be doing to this mans life.

eddy1

She should suffer some consequences for her poor judgement as well. Even if that means mandatory counseling for both her and her guardians/parents.
You don't think that a 13 year old being taken advantage of by a 37 year old hasn't already suffered consequences. I would not be opposed to counseling, but if you are making it mandatory, then you are saying it's her fault. It isn't, it's his!

You don't think that a 13 year old being taken advantage of by a 37 year old hasn't already suffered consequences. I would not be opposed to counseling, but if you are making it mandatory, then you are saying it's her fault. It isn't, it's his!

If she was a willing participant, then she made a choice and should be required to seek professional help. Period.

She was obviously unstable to begin with for seeking the affection of a man old enough to be her father, I guarantee her encounter with a 37 year old man was not beneficial to her psyche in the least.

eddy1

Thank you. She knew exactly what she was getting into, and what she would be doing to this mans life.

So by this reasoning, if your husband or significant other goes out and hires a prostitute, it's the prostitute that got him in trouble?

eddy1

If she was a willing participant, then she made a choice and should be required to seek professional help. Period.

She was obviously unstable to begin with for seeking the affection of a man old enough to be her father, I guarantee her encounter with a 37 year old man was not beneficial to her psyche in the least.

I agree with you that it's not beneficial to her psyche, but come on. Are you telling me that every child that gets kidnapped by a predator is unstable because they allowed themselves to be in a situation where an adult manipulated them? I know that is a different story, but what you are saying is that a child can't be manipulated. It's not that the child is seeking affection, it's that the child is in a situation that they are not mature enough to get out of. I worked something several years ago, where a teacher had caught a middle schooler doing something wrong in Hagerstown. The teacher then convinced the kid that they were their friend and wouldn't rat him out if he provided sexual favors. The kid was 12 years old. He had no idea what was going on. So if you then forced this boy into counseling, first is it going to work, and second, what are you telling him. He was bad because he was fooled?

eddy1

Exactly. She's not doing anything illegal, even though she knows the consequences. You don't find anything wrong with this picture?
No. What I find wrong is a 21 year old having sex with a 15 year old. Is it always completely the guys fault, not always but most often. The girls you like to portray are these "tarts" as you earlier called the thirteen year old victim. The victim's I see are people who have been truley manipulated by older, wiser predators. I'm still waiting for you to pm me the name of your kiddie toucher.