So, what does this mean?

acommondisaster

I agree.
I dont care if she has the body and looks of a 22 year old playboy model and you find her naked on your bed begging you to hop in.
as an adult you have the responsibility to get her back into reality, and then let her parents know, or the police or child services or SOMEONE that can step in before she makes an incredible mistake.

:yeahthat:

eddy1

I see your point I think..

She can make a game out of ruining mens lives with no repercussions for her.

This one 37 year old's life is over.. He's going to jail, have to register for the rest of his life.. and there's a good chance she's already having sex with another adult male.. just waiting for him to piss her off so she can report him and ruin his life too..

We'll never know her name because she's 13 and protected, so there's no way of knowing if this is the first or 29th adult male going to jail for having "concensual" sex with her. As far as we know, she could have sex with the guy, asks for $1500 and when she doesn't get it, calls the cops.. and in reality would NEVER get charged with a crime even if it was true.

Then the moral of the story is don't have sex with a child, or anyone who you don't know for sure the age of. What an ignorant thought. Now you're making suppositions that the victim of this crime may be caught up in some sort of extortion scheme. Again, with attitudes like this, it's a wonder a woman ever reports these crimes.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Then the moral of the story is don't have sex with a child, or anyone who you don't know for sure the age of. What an ignorant thought. Now you're making suppositions that the victim of this crime may be caught up in some sort of extortion scheme. Again, with attitudes like this, it's a wonder a woman ever reports these crimes.

Attitudes like what exactly??

Please elaborate..

I don't believe I made ANY suppositions about this particular, or for that matter, ANY case.

I just suggested a possible scenario.

Somebody suggested the fact a 13 year old can be seduced using alcohol.. I suggest the same could be done to an adult, and not only CAN be done, but is done in some fashion to an adult EVERYday.

TurboK9

You are kidding right? You know that a 17 year old can have sex with someone who is 80 and it's not against the law in Maryland, as long as they are not related, the adult doesn't have care and custody, the sex is consensual.

I think the other person said it right. I don't understand what is the matter with you, coming on here making these assumptions that the thirteen year old did something wrong.

I just have to assume that someone you care about is one of these kiddie touchers.

Doesn't the 17 year old also have to be the solicitor for the sex? I was under the impression that although 16 is the age of consent, that it was illegal for someone, say, 30, to solicit sex from a 16 - 17 YO. Isn't that why that fire chief got in trouble?

eddy1

Please elaborate..

I don't believe I made ANY suppositions about this particular, or for that matter, ANY case.

Oh really? Here's your quote.

She can make a game out of ruining mens lives with no repercussions for her.

This one 37 year old's life is over.. He's going to jail, have to register for the rest of his life.. and there's a good chance she's already having sex with another adult male.. just waiting for him to piss her off so she can report him and ruin his life too..

So what 37 year old, are you talking about? Who is she you are talking about?

eddy1

Doesn't the 17 year old also have to be the solicitor for the sex? I was under the impression that although 16 is the age of consent, that it was illegal for someone, say, 30, to solicit sex from a 16 - 17 YO. Isn't that why that fire chief got in trouble?

To solicit a child on line is a different crime. Same as being someone who has care and custody of a child under 18. You then can be charged with a sex crime.

TurboK9

Please elaborate..

I just suggested a possible scenario.

Somebody suggested the fact a 13 year old can be seduced using alcohol.. I suggest the same could be done to an adult, and not only CAN be done, but is done in some fashion to an adult EVERYday.

Why would an adult drink booze w/ a 13 YO? You can't seduce someone who is boozed up if they don't get boozed up to begin with.

There is NO excuse for an adult to be having sex w/ a kid. The whole idea it could be somehow the kid's fault is pretty twisted.

Although I agree that a consenting 13 YO needs counseling, I do not believe that they in any way should be seen as responsible for 'ruining men's lives'. What a load. Regardless of the situation, booze, drugs, whatever; homie got himself into it. Shouldn't have been engaging in adult activities with a kid to begin with, should have recognized a bad situation from the start. The idea of laying blame on the child is ludicrous.

"Ruining men's lives". Hehe that's just funny. Maybe they aren't really 'men', just males with penises they can't control.

TurboK9

To solicit a child on line is a different crime. Same as being someone who has care and custody of a child under 18. You then can be charged with a sex crime.

So legally, at 42, I can sidle up to a 16 YO girl at Giant, whisper "Let's go out to my car and f***", and if she consents, no harm no foul? But, if I suggest the exact same thing online over a computer, it's a crime?

Wierd.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That is ridiculous. An adult man shouldn't be boozing it up with a teenager in the first place.

Really, Bob, sometimes your desire to play devil's advocate takes you in the strangest directions.

bcp

In My Opinion
So legally, at 42, I can sidle up to a 16 YO girl at Giant, whisper "Let's go out to my car and f***", and if she consents, no harm no foul? But, if I suggest the exact same thing online over a computer, it's a crime?

Wierd.
What I find wierd is any guy that would chance going to hook up with a woman that he just contacted by computer somehow.

Unless she is a total STD infested blistered cow, why wouldnt she just go to a bar and pick up some guy in there?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Why would an adult drink booze w/ a 13 YO? You can't seduce someone who is boozed up if they don't get boozed up to begin with.

There is NO excuse for an adult to be having sex w/ a kid. The whole idea it could be somehow the kid's fault is pretty twisted.

Although I agree that a consenting 13 YO needs counseling, I do not believe that they in any way should be seen as responsible for 'ruining men's lives'. What a load. Regardless of the situation, booze, drugs, whatever; homie got himself into it. Shouldn't have been engaging in adult activities with a kid to begin with, should have recognized a bad situation from the start. The idea of laying blame on the child is ludicrous.

"Ruining men's lives". Hehe that's just funny. Maybe they aren't really 'men', just males with penises they can't control.

Ok, what if she was 16? 17?

If it's consensual sex, and they BOTH know it's illegal, why is it HE that gets thrown in jail, and she walks away scot free? What if it's not a 37 year old, but a 20 year old having sex with a 16 year old? Everything is fine until he does something to piss her off.. "OMG, he had sex with me, ARREST that ####### that won't let me drive his car!!"

And alcohol can play a part without boozing it up with teens.. There are a LOT of coniving women who were once girls.. so I would guess there are a lot of coniving girls...

A lot of situations where a girl can take advantage of a guy that had too much to drink, then later go. "OMG, I'm an innocent teenager and he had sex with me. Take that bad man away and lock him up!!" He wakes up the next day in a jail cell saying "WTH did I do??" And the intent the entire time was to ruin somebody's life.

Everyone in here can nod there head and say.. "Poor delusional Bob", but I'd bet it's happened many more times than one..

Of course there is ZERO investigations into this kind of behaviour.. NONE, because HE's ALWAYS the convicted, ALWAYS the criminal.. ALWAYS the indicted, no questions asked.

I'm in no way condoning a 37 year old man having sex with a 13 year old.. NOT even close.. But have you EVER heard the other side of the story from ANY of these cases? I'm sure in 99% of the cases there is one guilty party, and that would be him.. but in 1% of the cases maybe not.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Ok, what if she was 16? 17?

If it's consensual sex, and they BOTH know it's illegal, why is it HE that gets thrown in jail, and she walks away scot free? What if it's not a 37 year old, but a 20 year old having sex with a 16 year old? Everything is fine until he does something to piss her off.. "OMG, he had sex with me, ARREST that ####### that won't let me drive his car!!"

And alcohol can play a part without boozing it up with teens.. There are a LOT of coniving women who were once girls.. so I would guess there are a lot of coniving girls...

A lot of situations where a girl can take advantage of a guy that had too much to drink, then later go. "OMG, I'm an innocent teenager and he had sex with me. Take that bad man away and lock him up!!" He wakes up the next day in a jail cell saying "WTH did I do??" And the intent the entire time was to ruin somebody's life.

Everyone in here can nod there head and say.. "Poor delusional Bob", but I'd bet it's happened many more times than one..

Of course there is ZERO investigations into this kind of behaviour.. NONE, because HE's ALWAYS the convicted, ALWAYS the criminal.. ALWAYS the indicted, no questions asked.

I'm in no way condoning a 37 year old man having sex with a 13 year old.. NOT even close.. But have you EVER heard the other side of the story from ANY of these cases? I'm sure in 99% of the cases there is one guilty party, and that would be him.. but in 1% of the cases maybe not.

I'm on the same page with you, and I do know someone who was once in that situation....except no alcohol was involved.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are a LOT of coniving women who were once girls.. so I would guess there are a lot of coniving girls...

Nah. Women don't really learn how to connive until they're well into their 20s, sometimes not until the early 30s.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm on the same page with you, and I do know someone who was once in that situation....except no alcohol was involved.

What? Did he accidentally screw a 13 year old? Just walking along, minding his own business and all of a sudden there they were, rutting mindlessly?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That's horse####. Why would an adult guy be getting that drunk around some teenager??

mAlice

professional daydreamer
What? Did he accidentally screw a 13 year old? Just walking along, minding his own business and all of a sudden there they were, rutting mindlessly?

Not a 13 year old. Similar situation, he just happened to a little over the magical 4 year mark. She was old enough to know exactly what she was doing, and her friends will be the first to tell you that.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Nah. Women don't really learn how to connive until they're well into their 20s, sometimes not until the early 30s.

That's :bs: I've seen it first hand, and it happened with one of my daughters friends in middle school. Conniving little witch. I ran into her in a bar one night after she was old enough to drink and laid into her when she tried to be all nice. I told her not to ever think I had forgiven her for what she did, and trying to make nice with me was probably a worse decision than screwing my daughter over.