So, where to this week?

bcp

In My Opinion
Figure anyone will still be there at 6:30?
A meeting came up that I will be stuck at till a few minutes before 5.

sockgirl77

I will. I can't get there until after 5:30 and I think that Mikey said that he couldn't be there until 5:40.

MMDad

Lem Putt

We can't be there till 5:30, so will likely still be there at 6:30. I'll force Vrai to take some shots so she'll stay. Socki and ICit will still be giving lap dances.

bcp

In My Opinion
We can't be there till 5:30, so will likely still be there at 6:30. I'll force Vrai to take some shots so she'll stay. Socki and ICit will still be giving lap dances.

Cool, Im coming then.
Been a while since Ive seen you and your wife. (I think it was at Mangos?)

And, if there is a sign up sheet for the lap dances, Throw my name in there for me. since my wife cant make it this week, I can bring dollars to shove in the G-Strings. (females only this week, sorry Slotpuppy)

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Cool, Im coming then.

And, if there is a sign up sheet for the lap dances, Throw my name in there for me. since my wife cant make it this week, I can bring dollars to shove in the G-Strings. (females only this week, sorry Slotpuppy)

I wont be there this time. I will sit in your lap another time. :love:

sockgirl77

Cool, Im coming then.

Furlough is coming. Can you please bring more than ones?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Cool, Im coming then.

I will have to wear my 2nd favorite thong.... as the dog destroyed my favorite pair a few weeks ago......(along with a sock, and bra, and a shirt.... oh and a dog bed.....

and this is now best incentive to always put clothes away when they are washed and dried.... daymn... come to think about it ... since this dog came to live with me my house has stayed spotless cuz that effing dog will destroy all thats left in its path!!! :killingme)