So, where to this week?

sockgirl77

Oh no! What was wrong w/ it? Big B & I both had that and thought it was excellent.
I'm pissed. Their menu SUCKS! I've only ever gotten 2 things from there that I loved. The first was the burger with the crabmeat on it. That went off of the menu last year. My absolute favorite has been the spinach and crabmeat dip. That went off the menu a few weeks ago. I asked the waitress what they had on the menu that had crab in it and her answer...nothing. Now, I did not think the waitress was horrible like others have said. In fact, I feel sorry for her because I tossed out a smartass remark about this being St. Mary's County and they are not offering any crab dishes. I just think that the restaurant is going through changes and putting out a cheesy temporary menu is pathetic when you're a chain that makes that damn money. Up until last Friday, CIP has been one of my favorite restaurants. My daughters are going to be so upset when they find out that their favorite appetizer isn't on the menu anymore.

JeJeTe

Happiness
I'm pissed. Their menu SUCKS! I've only ever gotten 2 things from there that I loved. The first was the burger with the crabmeat on it. That went off of the menu last year. My absolute favorite has been the spinach and crabmeat dip. That went off the menu a few weeks ago. I asked the waitress what they had on the menu that had crab in it and her answer...nothing. Now, I did not think the waitress was horrible like others have said. In fact, I feel sorry for her because I tossed out a smartass remark about this being St. Mary's County and they are not offering any crab dishes. I just think that the restaurant is going through changes and putting out a cheesy temporary menu is pathetic when you're a chain that makes that damn money. Up until last Friday, CIP has been one of my favorite restaurants. My daughters are going to be so upset when they find out that their favorite appetizer isn't on the menu anymore.

I've never had a good meal there. It's always been kind of eh to me.

lovinmaryland

We thought the same thing about the menu. I asked the waitress and she said that they had just been bought out by a new company (Fuddruckers) so their food distributor changed causing the menu to get an overhaul.

I usually get the wings & broccoli when I go there, which they still had and were fantastic as usual. I did get the AYCE fish & Chips and it was great. Super crispy yet the fish was nice and moist.

If it were really that bad send them a comment on their website. I had an issue & did that & was sent $20 in gift cards.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:huggy:...

hope to see some of you all soon.....

Tiki Opening is right around the corner..... Looks like I will have the shaggin wagon for the drunks.....

:yahoo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You'll never ever ever catch me at the Tiki opening. :lol:

I have a blast .... I will NEVER drink again on opening night!!! :killingme

I will always make sure my friends get home safe!! :love:

(to many effing loser drunks that think they are better than everyone...and still try to drive home...... I LOVE it when drunk drivers get what they deserve!!!)