So, where to this week?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Gonna have to bow out :bawl:

I had someone to pick up the monster after work but it fell through :( i could only be there pretty early and looks like everyone is gonna be "late" arrivers. HAve fun though..I will catch one sometime ..

If you want monster can stay in the car with my kids. While we :otter:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Are there different people viewing this than the ones viewing every other slutfest post that I make?

What a minute! Tone it down online? Is that what your buddy bcp does? (No offense, bcp). You don't think someone reads his posts and are put off about going? I don't ever see you giving him chit.
I requested it be toned down in THIS thread. A M&G thread. I see no reason to get bent out of shape for being asked to play nice on this playground. I laid out what kind of group it is- many of us have - a long time ago. If someone is surprised at that - Oh well.
Again- I simply asked for our threads in M&G to remain non-vulgar. I think as adults everyone should be able to handle a request like that.

Hank

my war
Again- I simply asked for our threads in M&G to remain non-vulgar. .

I think you're asking a lot, hon.... I mean, this is a public forum ya know. Maybe a private forum should be started to suit your needs....:huggy: (no offense)

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Updated

Me
FF
Socki
ICIT
Bann
FH +1 (maybe)
Hollyrock
bcp
MMDad + one of his wives
Psyops
Itsbob + BG

Vince - ?
Lexib - ?

I'm going to call and request a table for 20.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think you're asking a lot, hon.... I mean, this is a public forum ya know. Maybe a private forum should be started to suit your needs....:huggy: (no offense)

It was a request. Of adults. To conduct ourselves in a particular manner. I think it is obvious from the uproar to whom being vulgar is more important.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think you're asking a lot, hon.... I mean, this is a public forum ya know.

I don't think Bann was asking a lot at all. It should be reasonably painless for someone to keep their #### waving out of ONE thread. Note that we've never had this problem in the past.

bcp

In My Opinion
Reservation made. Ask for SOMD group. Told her ppl would start arriving around 5:00.

Im off the hook for working till 5 today, so I can make it by 5:30ish.
that gives me time to get back to Edgwater to pick the child up from drivers ed by 9:05 so the lady with the pan does not have to go back out again.

Im just nice like that.