So, where to this week?

bcp

In My Opinion
I bet she is going to let Penn look through her window with binoculars tonight while wearing her sexy lingerie... :hot:

Priorities!

Throwing fuel on the fire is not productive at this point.
I personally would like to see the animosity reduced in the thread.

Cant we all just get along???

BTW, you do need to come out sometime. I owe you a beer.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Gonna have to bow out :bawl:

I had someone to pick up the monster after work but it fell through :( i could only be there pretty early and looks like everyone is gonna be "late" arrivers. HAve fun though..I will catch one sometime ..

Hank

my war
If I was Socky, I would order the mashed potatoes and stick my dick in them just to spite everyone... :biggrin:

Should I come?

bcp

In My Opinion
If I was Socky, I would order the mashed potatoes and stick my dick in them just to spite everyone... :biggrin:

Should I come?

I am somewhat certain that doing this is going to get you burned in more ways that one.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Look. You have to understand that you are dealing with menopausal chicks. That chit is scarier than your monthly rag session.

I may be menopausal, but I only look 28. Slotpuppy said so. :dance:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I mentioned this to my wife, she asked who would be there. When I mentioned you, she said she has wanted to meet you. Now I am just trying to understand why you aren't going - if it's just that something else came up, which is understandable, or if it is because you don't want to sit at the other end of the table from someone, which is juvenile and petty.

And now you're trying to insult me, which won't work. I have a right to spend my Friday evenings in the company I choose and I don't need your approval or permission.

Just like Socki doesn't need MY approval or permission to come have dinner with you all.