So, where to this week?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
My dinner at CIP totally sucked. (Fish tacos).

Walked across the parking lot to Okada and had sushi there. Amazing! :drool:

frequentflier

happy to be living
So, who all showed up? My count so far is :
PsyOps and one of his wives
MMDad and one of his wives
Baja28
Foxhound & Bann
BadGirl & ItsBob
Socki
BCP (w/o Pan or Skillet)

Did I miss anyone? I am so sorry- I DID miss everyone tonight :huggy:

And I am still hungry!

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Baja
Foxhound & Bann
BadGirl & ItsBob
Socki
BCP (w/o Pan or Skillet)

If it means anything, you were missed too.
I just figured that you came in the door, saw the close proximity you would have been to me, notice Pan Lady wasn't there to keep me in control and you quietly stepped back out in to the parking lot, got in your car and ran like hell... Of course, I could have this wrong too.

frequentflier

happy to be living
If it means anything, you were missed too.
I just figured that you came in the door, saw the close proximity you would have been to me, notice Pan Lady wasn't there to keep me in control and you quietly stepped back out in to the parking lot, got in your car and ran like hell... Of course, I could have this wrong too.

You are wrong.

I would have come in, seen you alone and would have put a lip lock on you like a hoover on a dirt pile, grabbed your behind like there was no tomorrow and thrust your pelvis into mine; grinding and bumping to your heart's content. I would have gotten you naked; dancing on the tables, shaking your *everything* as much as possible...(at your age, of course)

and then you would wake up and say "WTF?"

bcp

In My Opinion
You are wrong.

I would have come in, seen you alone and would have put a lip lock on you like a hoover on a dirt pile, grabbed your behind like there was no tomorrow and thrust your pelvis into mine; grinding and bumping to your heart's content. I would have gotten you naked; dancing on the tables, shaking your *everything* as much as possible...(at your age, of course)

and then you would wake up and say "WTF?"
Ok, Having this thought of you as so proper, this just made me bust out laughing.
Hope everything is going ok with you. Will bring the wife and our designated driver next time.. (feel free to express yourself how you wish.)
Just remember how shy I am. :buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Ok, Having this thought of you as so proper, this just made me bust out laughing.
Hope everything is going ok with you. Will bring the wife and our designated driver next time.. (feel free to express yourself how you wish.)
Just remember how shy I am. :buddies:

Me- proper- really? :really: Hmmm, do you have pictures you plan on blackmailing me with?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I love Okada sushi. :yum:

Im_Me and I and a couple of friends went to Union Jack's in Annapolis - British pub. It was incredible! We had a banger and smoked chicken roll appetizer, probably the best chicken tenders I've ever had in my life (they were actual fried chicken breast, all juicy and crispy and yummy), and for dinner I had a smoked tri-tip steak sandwich with shoestring fries that I ended up splitting because it was huge.

Then we went to West (a bar close to downtown) for about 5 seconds, and walked down the street to Crush, which is a corner wine bar, where we capped off our night.

So while I missed you guys, I did not miss CIP. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:frown: Sorry those were so ick. Since I am doing the Atkins super low carb thing for 2 wks I had the buffalo wings & veggie of the day, which was a green bean, tomato & mushroom medley. Those were all very good. I think the service last night was under par. But as always, the company was good! I think everyone had a good time and it was nice to meet you, Socki.
MMDad and one of his wives
Baja28
Foxhound & Bann
BadGirl & ItsBob
Socki
BCP (w/o Pan or Skillet)

And I am still hungry!
:huggy: Missed seeing & talking to you - sorry about your recall nightmare.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:frown: Sorry those were so ick. Since I am doing the Atkins super low carb thing for 2 wks I had the buffalo wings & veggie of the day, which was a green bean, tomato & mushroom medley. Those were all very good. I think the service last night was under par. But as always, the company was good! I think everyone had a good time and it was nice to meet you, Socki.

:huggy: Missed seeing & talking to you - sorry about your recall nightmare.
Yes it was horrible.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I forgot to add that it was nice meeting MMDad's wife, Cakelady, too! I was posting from my cell and multi-tasking. :ohwell:

AND, might I just say that after all the hooplah in the tread yesterday, the evening went as it usually does. We all shared laughs, food & everyone had a good time.

Can I also say, to her credit, Socki did come out to join us. I think she may have been somewhat uncomfortable at first, but she made the rounds and introduced herself to all of us. I think she had a good time overall, as well, which is what we hope everyone will have when they come out to a M & G. :yay: