So, where to this week?

sockgirl77

I forgot to add that it was nice meeting MMDad's wife, Cakelady, too! I was posting from my cell and multi-tasking. :ohwell:

AND, might I just say that after all the hooplah in the tread yesterday, the evening went as it usually does. We all shared laughs, food & everyone had a good time.

Can I also say, to her credit, Socki did come out to join us. I think she may have been somewhat uncomfortable at first, but she made the rounds and introduced herself to all of us. I think she had a good time overall, as well, which is what we hope everyone will have when they come out to a M & G. :yay:

I had a good time. It was nice meeting everyone.

S

skilletGirl

I feel like these could be more interesting now that I'm on here too

bcp

In My Opinion
We should try to pick somewhere that the SG can go and feel at home, maybe one of those McDonalds that have the play ground? or a Chucky Cheese?

MMDad

Lem Putt
I think M&Gs are more interesting when you're there because you get dessert, then I can snitch a bite of it.

We were begging everyone to have some of our desert but they all pretended they were dieting. You could have had a bunch of chocolate nachos - we couldn't finish them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We were begging everyone to have some of our desert but they all pretended they were dieting. You could have had a bunch of chocolate nachos - we couldn't finish them.

Low carbing is not really dieting to me. I ate a ton of food that night, just not carbs. :yay:

sockgirl77

Lol! I am dieting! Down 7 pounds in a week! I'd love for it to be 10, but I'm not in my 20s anymore!