So, where to this week?

bcp

In My Opinion
I'm going to try to convince the bf to come with me. I doubt that he'll come, but I'm going to try everything in my power to convince him to. :biggrin:

We have a few shy people that might show up, at least me and a couple others, tell him that we can get the shy peoples table and just not talk, not even look up..
Its usually how I make it through these things, nobody ever pushes me to talk.

sockgirl77

We have a few shy people that might show up, at least me and a couple others, tell him that we can get the shy peoples table and just not talk, not even look up..
Its usually how I make it through these things, nobody ever pushes me to talk.

I'm almost scared for him to meet forum peeps. He does know my screen name, but I'm not sure if he's ever come on here to read any posts. Although, you've seen my FB page and he's had access to that. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Looks like I'll have to stand in since he won't be there. Or should I say sit in?

:buddies: that would be very kind of you to do... we could all take turns...

(oohhh but will the wife be ok with it)

MMDad

Lem Putt
:buddies: that would be very kind of you to do... we could all take turns...

(oohhh but will the wife be ok with it)

She'll be fine with it. She knows her place.

Might have kids with us though, and they wouldn't understand the strange (and I do mean strange) women giving lap dances.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Might have kids with us though, and they wouldn't understand the strange (and I do mean strange) women giving lap dances.

:popcorn: thats ok... give them a coloring book....

:yahoo:

bcp

In My Opinion

Now who can blackmail who?

I know your wife and I dont think you can outrun her.