So, where to this week?

bcp

In My Opinion
I expect I will be at CIP around 5 if things go well.
The bad part is that I will be coming alone this time.
My wife has an obligation that must be met that evening.

Look for me on the way, I will be in the white truck on 2/4 at rush hour, driving 5 under the limit, in the left lane. :killingme

sockgirl77

I expect I will be at CIP around 5 if things go well.
The bad part is that I will be coming alone this time.
My wife has an obligation that must be met that evening.

Look for me on the way, I will be in the white truck on 2/4 at rush hour, driving 5 under the limit, in the left lane. :killingme

I'll be in the right lane next to you blocking the whole road. Mikey's leaving later but he'll speed up to catch us. He'll be the one riding your ass and beeping his horn yelling at us slow azzholes.

bcp

In My Opinion
I'll be in the right lane next to you blocking the whole road. Mikey's leaving later but he'll speed up to catch us. He'll be the one riding your ass and beeping his horn yelling at us slow azzholes.

Cool, I'll make sure to have my chewing tabacco in my mouth and my skylight open.

Expect Mikey to lead the dinner conversation with his hatred of birds.

MMDad

Lem Putt

Since my wife drives that road at that time you might want to rethink that. Could be fatal.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Cool, I'll make sure to have my chewing tabacco in my mouth and my skylight open.

Expect Mikey to lead the dinner conversation with his hatred of birds.
:hot: Glad I won't be coming that way. :hot:

bcp

In My Opinion
:hot: Glad I won't be coming that way. :hot:

You saying that because you wont be coming that way,,
or are you saying that so I leave the chewing tobacco in the store where it belongs?
two would be better, Not only would you get tobacco goo stuck to your car, I would have to clean the puke out of mine after the chewing.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You saying that because you wont be coming that way,,
or are you saying that so I leave the chewing tobacco in the store where it belongs?
two would be better, Not only would you get tobacco goo stuck to your car, I would have to clean the puke out of mine after the chewing.
Ummmm....two then. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
But wait, you have seen both of us.
whos ass would you rather ride

Hint, It damn well better be hers.

bcp

In My Opinion
Or she could drive right on over you. You've read her posts when anyone gets in her way. Trust me, you do not want to be on the receiving end when she's pissed.

She doesnt get pissed, she is an easy going mild manner type female.

P.S.
figure some way I know its her so I can ditch the truck on the shoulder or something.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
So what do you do at the meet and greets? How do you know who is part of the meet and greet? I've never been to one.