So where's the Kraken?

Hank

my war
HARRISBURG - A federal appeals court in Philadelphia on Friday rejected President Donald Trump’s latest effort to challenge the election results in a case that could reach the U.S. Supreme Court if Trump appeals.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals echoed a string of other courts in finding the Trump campaign offered no evidence of any election fraud. Instead, the court said “the campaign’s claims have no merit.”

Welp...

Hank

my war
I'm going to jump in here. I'm not being adversarial at all. Just expressing a different point of view to your post.

The reason they distance themselves from Powell is "strategery". At least that's what I've been hearing/reading.

You are correct at all these cases that have gone to the state courts have been rejected. That is also part of their strategery. Once the state courts rejected they can go to the appeals court and then further up if they need to. At this point Powell's case is completely separate from what Trump is trying to do right now. HER cases will take months or years.

What Trump is doing is just making sure the states cannot go forward with approving the certifications or certifying legally those elections in their state. On Dec 14th, with legal cases challenging the certifications, then according to election law set out by the US Constitution that is going to send the vote of this election to the House of Representatives to fulfill their Constitutional duty and elect the POTUS.

anyway, that's my two cents on the whole matter right now.

Bann... I was just asking what this big Trump "reveal" was that Homesick was talking about. Everything he (& Giuliani) , has personally revealed has been shot down in the courts due to 0.0 evidence.... But, thanks for your insight on their ulterior motive. ;)

PJay

shot down in the courts

Obama judges. Fine..they'll keep going up the ladder till someone will look at the evidence.

There is corruption so thick on both sides. We all should want it cleaned up. I do. Is why people voted for Trump.

Hank

my war
Obama judges. Fine..they'll keep going up the ladder till someone will look at the evidence.

There is corruption so thick on both sides. We all should want it cleaned up. I do. Is why people voted for Trump.

So, every court that has ruled the exact same ruling have all been led by Obama appointed judges? Now you're just making stuff up, just like your "reveal" post...

PJay

So, every court that has ruled the exact same ruling have all been led by Obama appointed judges? Now you're just making stuff up.

Rescue me from the cult..who should I have voted for?

Who do you trust to be our leader?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Bann... I was just asking what this big Trump "reveal" was that Homesick was talking about. Everything he (& Giuliani) , has personally revealed has been shot down in the courts due to 0.0 evidence.... But, thanks for your insight on their ulterior motive. ;)

:frown: I think you missed my point.

@Dakota - what am I not explaining accurately enough? :ohwell:

Hank

my war
Ok..what's the truth? Will you share your sources with me so I can be smarter?
Ha!. I am not going to do the research for you. I mean you can start with today's ruling...

"The blistering opinion from a panel of judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, all three of whom were nominated by Republican presidents, said that the Trump campaign’s “claims have no merit.”

Stephanos Bibas - Appointed by Trump

PJay

Ha!. I am not going to do the research for you. I mean you can start with today's ruling...

"The blistering opinion from a panel of judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, all three of whom were nominated by Republican presidents, said that the Trump campaign’s “claims have no merit.”

Ha! Republicans are corrupt too!

Hank

my war
Both sides hate him..because he's destroying them...well, trying....
I don't understand how people hold elected officials as demigods. They aren't always right & they aren't rock stars... They work for us. They are elected officials. And this just doesn't go for Trump, I am talking the way Obama was treated by his supporters as well.... It's crazy! I see the stuff you post and you hinge on his every word... Do some fact checking. He doesn't always tell the truth. Sorry!

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Sydney Powell has plenty of firepower to back up her claims about the theft of the 2020 presidential election, including highly regarded electronic intelligence experts. Foremost is Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, a cybercrimes investigator who has worked with the CIA, NSA, FBI, and military counterintelligence.

Do you know how damning that is???

PJay

I don't understand how people hold elected officials as demigods. They aren't always right & they aren't rock stars... They work for us. They are elected officials. And this just doesn't go for Trump, I am talking the way Obama was treated by his supporters as well.... It's crazy! I see the stuff you post and you hinge on his every word... Do some fact checking. He doesn't always tell the truth. Sorry!

No need for sorry. Appreciate your opinion.

SkylarkTempest

The very nature of most conspiracy theories is utter lack of evidence and rests totally on conjecture. Since the liberal leaning press refuses to show any hard evidence or anything pointing to it - that's how they see it. Even local news broadcasts and papers say "even though there's no evidence to show it". Witnesses and signed affidavits are often enough to convict murderers.

There's at least a handful of bits of information I'd like to hear - for example, according to Rudy, in Pennsylvania 1.8 million mail-in ballots were sent out. Now that number could be wrong, but the number mailed is in fact, a known number.

But they COUNTED 2.5 million. That much is also known. If both of those numbers are correct - unless there's a mysterious explanation like, they allowed mail-in ballots to be filled out at the polls (which frankly would be stupid - and still can't account for the discrepancy, since the printing office would KNOW how many they made) - then a crime took place. If that isn't evidence, it's clearly a smoking gun that compels examination.

When Jesus started off with five loaves of bread and two fish, fed five thousand and took up more pieces than he started with, it doesn't take a master detective to know something happened.

Maybe a miracle took place in Pennsylvania. But I don't think so.

The numbers cited by this local PA paper indicate that over 3 million ballots were requested.

The article is dated November 2nd.

Here's another article dated October 13th showing that 2.6 million requests had been made. The timeline seems to make sense to me.