SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

T

toppick08

"A problem is just a misunderstood opportunity."

Glad it didn't get crunched. Thanx again for a nice weekend.

:yeahthat:

It was a blast, good people, good times, good food, gorgeous weather....and LOTS of beer.......:otter:

:getdown:

Can't wait for the next one...:yay:

yankee44

All, It was great to put some faces to the names. we had a blast. We need to do it again next year. I am heading to bed I am a little tired.

yankee44

I got lucky this time. no damage.
anyway, there was a crew doing some tree work at the house next to me when I pulled in, so I told them when they had a chance, come talk to me.
the clearing will commence in a week or two.

Do i see a new fithwheel in the future now that you will have a place to park it when the trees are gone.:killingme

yankee44

Oh and could you please do me a favor and check around the campsite for something I left behind?

shuttle_bus.jpg

Now that is just not right!!!!:killingme

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I'm glad that I stopped by. That was a great bunch of people. My daughter had a blast. Thank you to everyone for the food. Yankee, you did have a good butt, and my daughter wants to know where her new boyfriend is. That was alot of fun meeting everyone. Next time I think that we will have to say the night.

Oh and could you please do me a favor and check around the campsite for something I left behind?

Where did that little black dude wind up at? :killingme

This was an awesome time. For all the ones I have met before it was a pleasure to see you all again and I know we will see each other soon. For all the new faces, it was great to put a face to a name and hope you all can join us again - we can never have enough friends in life.

This is a definite must-do again.

SoMDGirl42

I haven't seen SoMDGirl post today..... did she make it thru the night?? Any Kahlua left ?

I dont think she drank anything, She was perfectly ok when she left.

Unforuntely I had to leave shortly after you left. :sad: My plan was to get totally tanked and make a fool of myself too. Guess I'll have to save that bottle for next time. Should be good and fermented by then :killingme

yankee44

I certainly hope ya'll didn't waste that case of beer I brought you :smack: I went all out on the expensive Bud Light, 16 oz BOTTLES! :killingme

It didn't go to waste and I thank you. At about 1:00am I ran out of the 2 cases that I brought and started in on the one you left.:buddies: