SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

yankee44

I'm glad that I stopped by. That was a great bunch of people. My daughter had a blast. Thank you to everyone for the food. Yankee, you did have a good butt, and my daughter wants to know where her new boyfriend is. That was alot of fun meeting everyone. Next time I think that we will have to say the night.

"Pssst Daddy I want to sit to my new friend.":killingme

OK!!!!! SO, when are we having another get together??? The post-party fallout is almost more fun than the event!!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
My Chevy will sleep two,..snuggly.......:love:
if I would have knowed you was sleeping in the truck I would have opened up the sleeper sofa in the trailer for you. its in front of the door so we could have left the door open and you would have fit without curling up.

T

toppick08

if I would have knowed you was sleeping in the truck I would have opened up the sleeper sofa in the trailer for you. its in front of the door so we could have left the door open and you would have fit without curling up.

Thank You......:cheers:

yankee44

I was going to open up my sleeper sofa for him but at 3:15 am I said screw that. My wife was mad that I didn't do it. But she would have been mad for wakeing up the whole camper if I did. So I guess it was a no win for me.:shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
I was going to open up my sleeper sofa for him but at 3:15 am I said screw that. My wife was mad that I didn't do it. But she would have been mad for wakeing up the whole camper if I did. So I guess it was a no win for me.:shrug:
I could have got away with it. the pan comes from the top down, who would have been hit first?

T

toppick08

You could have let me lie beside.......:gossip:.....:coffee:

BTW, you're butt is still fine.......:drool:

Rael

Supper's Ready
The meeting ended at approximately 3:30 a.m., when the final five survivors agreed there was no point in continuing to stay up. :otter:

:lmao:

I should have read more into this thread... I didnt know you could go even if you didnt have a camper :lol:

Well, I had room - the boy would not have mind if you slept under him... in another bed that is. :lol:

Yeah Toppick - I turned and you were nowhere to be found... I guess you went to get rid of some beer you rented. I was going to let you have the empty space. You can partake in some of the sickness Hoover is spreading (I am not feeling well now.) :lol:

The meeting ended at approximately 3:30 a.m., when the final five survivors agreed there was no point in continuing to stay up. :otter:
:lmao:

Man, I have not had a night like that in a LOOOOONG time!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Well, I had room - the boy would not have mind if you slept under him... in another bed that is. :lol:

Yeah Toppick - I turned and you were nowhere to be found... I guess you went to get rid of some beer you rented. I was going to let you have the empty space. You can partake in some of the sickness Hoover is spreading (I am not feeling well now.) :lol:

Man, I have not had a night like that in a LOOOOONG time!!!
I dont know how you all did it, I was toasted by 1.

Gonna practice for the next time.