SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

T

toppick08

Any updates, before I retire for the evening..??...:yawn:

Put out an APB....I will be be setting up a free pedicure,foot massage stand for all wimmin's with pretty :gossip:........:lol:

Y'all have a good and safe evening...see you tomorrow...:yay:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Any updates, before I retire for the evening..??...:yawn:

Put out an APB....I will be be setting up a free pedicure,foot massage stand for all wimmin's with pretty :gossip:........:lol:

Y'all have a good and safe evening...see you tomorrow...:yay:

Wow, I'll be there for my free pedicure and foot massage! :yay:

I know they won't get to see this until at least tomorrow night, but I wanted to thank Yankee, BCP, CleValley and their families for the nice evening. It was a pleasure just hanging out, chatting and enjoying the great food and a great moonlit evening.

To those who I met tonight, it was a pleasure to meet you!

To those I already knew, great to see you all again!

Cheers! :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nice meeting Yankee, BCP, CleValley, two British chicks.:howdy:

Nice seeing Rael, Rich70, Jolly Green Giant, Socktard, and someone I'm forgetting probably.:lol:

Good times...good discussions.

I hope you fella's get some sleep after staying up until 3 a.m.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Oh and could you please do me a favor and check around the campsite for something I left behind?

shuttle_bus.jpg

SoMDGirl42

I know they won't get to see this until at least tomorrow night, but I wanted to thank Yankee, BCP, CleValley and their families for the nice evening. It was a pleasure just hanging out, chatting and enjoying the great food and a great moonlit evening.

:yeahthat:

Yankee, you really need to go into business with that butt of yours :shocked:

R

remaxrealtor

Double that from Rick and I!!!!!!!!!! It was great to meet you guys and spend some time! What a super idea!!!! KUDOS!!!!:huggy:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Ditto on the thanks for putting this together, couldn't have asked for better weather, either. I had a good time with everyone. :yay:

Now I think I'll catch up on some sleep... :lol:

TWLs wife

Ditto on the thanks for putting this together, couldn't have asked for better weather, either. I had a good time with everyone. :yay:

Now I think I'll catch up on some sleep... :lol:

:yeahthat: Thanks for the good time.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

:yeahthat: Boy and I had a great time

bcp

In My Opinion
Had a great time this weekend, Clevalley and Yankee and families could not be any better at hosting.
Was really great meeting everyone that showed up, and I mean every one. A really good group of people.
Yankees but was great, the hit of the party.
for those that were not able to attend, I hope somebody was able to get photos of Clevalley dancing in his speedo on the table. Priceless. (maybe less beer the next time?)

anyway, great weekend up until the tree in my yard while backing in....
Nothing visible from the ground but I will need to climb up on the top and see if anything was damaged where I cant see it from the bottom.. life goes on.

oh, and it seems that my dog has found a new girlfriend,, I got home and said to him, where is CoCo?? he ran to the door and looked out at the camper to see if she was there. (I demand DNA testing before paying support for any puppies that may or may not be in the works)

Nothing visible from the ground but I will need to climb up on the top and see if anything was damaged where I cant see it from the bottom.. life goes on.

Did you get up on the roof to see? Bummer.....

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Had a great time this weekend, Clevalley and Yankee and families could not be any better at hosting.
Was really great meeting everyone that showed up, and I mean every one. A really good group of people.
Yankees but was great, the hit of the party.
for those that were not able to attend, I hope somebody was able to get photos of Clevalley dancing in his speedo on the table. Priceless. (maybe less beer the next time?)

oh, and it seems that my dog has found a new girlfriend,, I got home and said to him, where is CoCo?? he ran to the door and looked out at the camper to see if she was there. (I demand DNA testing before paying support for any puppies that may or may not be in the works)

LOL. you guys Rock!!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Did you get up on the roof to see? Bummer.....
I got lucky this time. no damage.
anyway, there was a crew doing some tree work at the house next to me when I pulled in, so I told them when they had a chance, come talk to me.
the clearing will commence in a week or two.

I got lucky this time. no damage.
anyway, there was a crew doing some tree work at the house next to me when I pulled in, so I told them when they had a chance, come talk to me.
the clearing will commence in a week or two.

"A problem is just a misunderstood opportunity."

Glad it didn't get crunched. Thanx again for a nice weekend.