SOMD March Madness pool?

*now dead last* Yikes. Sorry guys. :faint:

Right now, I think you're actually in a little better shape than Beta - he lost an Elite 8 team.

I had Tennessee beating Pitt?? WTF was I drunk and wearing my SEC goggles? Why didn't I update this bracket!! :jameo:

Yeah - what were you thinking? When I first tried to fill in my bracket, I realized that I was being an ACC homer - so I had to go back and make a few changes.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Right now, I think you're actually in a little better shape than Beta - he lost an Elite 8 team.

Yeah - what were you thinking? When I first tried to fill in my bracket, I realized that I was being an ACC homer - so I had to go back and make a few changes.

i went back and edited mine too -- except I didn't change this bracket. :lmao:

i wasn't a big homer, had LSU win, MSU lose, and then...UT, a team I despise, going far. ugh. my other bracket is doing well...the only thing i'm a little worried about is I put Marquette into my elite 8. the rest is lookin good right now though :smile:

BuddyLee's Picks after Round 1 - 210 pts

1st round

Louisville
Ohio State
Utah
Wake Forest
West Virginia
Kansas
Boston College
Michigan State
Connecticutt
Texas A&M
Purdue
Washington
Marquette
Missouri
California
Memphis

Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Florida State
Xavier
UCLA
Villanova
Texas
Duke
North Carolina
Butler
Illinois
Gonzaga
Arizona State
Syracuse
Clemson
Oklahoma

Agee

Last night's games did not go well for me at all. Who the heck is Cleveland State?

Evidently, a damn good team, the next George Mason?

I filled out a couple of brackets, but didn't enter here. What's the somd leading score and who owns it?

My best barcket is 260...

DuffMan

Evidently, a damn good team, the next George Mason?

I filled out a couple of brackets, but didn't enter here. What's the somd leading score and who owns it?

My best barcket is 260...

That would be me Duffman, and I too has 260. :buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us
yay for pullin up the rear! My final bracket would be tied for the lead with Duffman (400 points). Perfect in round 2 so far, but I guess Zona vs Cleveland State is a guaranteed miss tomorrow :lol:

Today was a pretty easy day to predict though, even if some of the games turned into nailbiters. Tomorrow should be interesting with a couple good 3-6 match ups.

R

retiredweaxman

standings after day 3

yay for pullin up the rear! My final bracket would be tied for the lead with Duffman (400 points). Perfect in round 2 so far, but I guess Zona vs Cleveland State is a guaranteed miss tomorrow :lol:

Today was a pretty easy day to predict though, even if some of the games turned into nailbiters. Tomorrow should be interesting with a couple good 3-6 match ups.

Duffman 400 1420 points remaining
Retiredweaxman 390 1360 points remaining
Yankee 380 1400 points remaining
Tilted 370 1340 points remaining
Severa 350 1400 points remaining
Beta 340 1340 points remaining
Buddy unsure

Duffman and I have 1 game different. He has Arizona St and I have the 'Cuse. I had FL St in the sweet 16, so I need Xavier to lose today so that Duffman will also lose a sweet 16 entry.

DuffMan

Duffman 400 1420 points remaining
Retiredweaxman 390 1360 points remaining
Yankee 380 1400 points remaining
Tilted 370 1340 points remaining
Severa 350 1400 points remaining
Beta 340 1340 points remaining
Buddy unsure

Duffman and I have 1 game different. He has Arizona St and I have the 'Cuse. I had FL St in the sweet 16, so I need Xavier to lose today so that Duffman will also lose a sweet 16 entry.

I took a chance with Texas over Duke which did not work out for me that well. Arizona St. and Syracuse is going to be a good game but I think you have the edge there. Xavier SHOULD have no problem taking care Wisconsin but then again you never know!

Beta84

They're out to get us
*whines* this Oklahoma St/Pitt game is just a TOUCH too close for my liking...:cds:

but Pitt won! :yay:

not that I picked them in this bracket :banghead:

On Facebook:
$5000 Global Bracket Group
Your bracket: 48 points, ranked 4105th (top 1%)

:jameo:

Last edited:
R

retiredweaxman

damned ACC

On Facebook:

I should have gone against the ACC. Losing Wake and Fl St in the Sweet 16 and Wake in the elite 8 will hurt my chances. Besides those 2 losers, I hit 14 out of 16 this weekend to keep it close with DUFF.

R

retiredweaxman

repeat

On Facebook:

Repeat after me - the BIG EAST rocks!!!

GO UCONN!!!!!