SOMD March Madness pool?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Repeat after me - the BIG EAST rocks!!!

GO UCONN!!!!!

except Marquette just spanked me in my other bracket :mad: I had them going Elite 8 and knocked me down from top 1% to top 4%!!

on the flip side, the bracket I made for my sister got 15 of 16 sweet sixteen teams, the lone team missing being Arizona (naturally). Looks like that might be the best one I've done yet, she'd have 550 in our league. I hope she wins her office pool :lmao:

R

retiredweaxman

have

:killingme..wait 'till UNC takes it all.........

I have UCONN facing UNC in the final. Hansbrough and Lawson have not met anyone like Thabeet yet!!!! With Thabeet in the middle, Adrien along the base line and Price on the perimeter - UCONN is a force from all parts of the court.

DuffMan

I was hoping for a Pittsburgh loss but it does not matter since I have Xavier beating them in the next round anyway.

Last night's games were a little scary, but in the end they went the way most of us had picked them. It looks like 4 of us still have all of our Elite 8 teams in play, and the other three (myself included) have 7 of 8. Not too bad, I guess.

I think BuddyLee has 490 points, with 1280 PPR.

1st round

Louisville
Ohio State
Utah
Wake Forest
West Virginia
Kansas
Boston College
Michigan State
Connecticutt
Texas A&M
Purdue
Washington
Marquette
Missouri
California
Memphis

Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Florida State
Xavier
UCLA
Villanova
Texas
Duke
North Carolina
Butler
Illinois
Gonzaga
Arizona State
Syracuse
Clemson
Oklahoma

Second round

Louisville
Wake Forest
Kansas
Michigan State
Connecticutt
Washington
Missouri
Memphis

Pittsburgh
Xavier
Villanova
Duke
North Carolina
Gonzaga
Syracuse
Oklahoma

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Rooting on Louisville to win it all since my other home state team Kentucky didn't even MAKE it to the NCAA (and ended up bowing out of the NIT early thanks to Notre Dame) :doh:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Michigan St ended up winning (and my bracket thanks them for that :yahoo:) but it was kinda close at the end.

i think the question being asked was...wtf r u talkin bout? Michigan State plays tomorrow and all the games are night games. :lol:

Severa

*puts on the dunce cap* Sorry, my bad. *sheepish grin* Must have seen an old game on the TV as I was flipping channels. Flame away.

Okay, now is when we start to separate the men/women from the boys/girls. More variation in the picks, more points for each pick, and more room to make up or lose ground.

Best of luck (especially if you made the same picks that I did). :buddies:

DuffMan

Okay, now is when we start to separate the men/women from the boys/girls. More variation in the picks, more points for each pick, and more room to make up or lose ground.

Best of luck (especially if you made the same picks that I did). :buddies:

Lets get READY TO RUMBLE!!!

DuffMan

WOW, I had a great night!! :sarcasm:

Xavier almost took out Pitt, but messed it up with 2 mins left in the game.

I have no clue why I picked Purdue over UConn! :tantrum

I really thought Memphis was looking like the team to beat after what they done to MD. Well I guess I was wrong once again!

So now looking at my bracket I'm pretty much Fed!!!! I have three Elite 8 teams out and one Final 4. I guess you could say my bracket is BUSTED.:cds:

Severa

WOW, I had a great night!! :sarcasm:

Xavier almost took out Pitt, but messed it up with 2 mins left in the game.

I have no clue why I picked Purdue over UConn! :tantrum

I really thought Memphis was looking like the team to beat after what they done to MD. Well I guess I was wrong once again!

So now looking at my bracket I'm pretty much Fed!!!! I have three Elite 8 teams out and one Final 4. I guess you could say my bracket is BUSTED.:cds:

I feel your pain. I'm wondering why the hell I picked Memphis and Duke to win.
(Yeah as a UofK fan, I like seeing Duke lose, but not when it effs up my bracket! :doh:)