SOMDracing Imposters

MrX

High Octane
LOL @ this thread still being alive.

I coud not see Crash in a Cadillac, regardless of it's drivetrain.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Charles:

Target parking lot is a VIP meeting only buddy...

Plus I just got a new 900 HP Evo... its pretty sweet and runs 10's

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wouldn't want to embarass myself by showing up with my two-seater.

It's old...so its probably slow too.:whistle:

protectmd

Hanging out in target parking lots is a favorite past time. Its so much cooler than hanging out at waldorf parking lots, industrial parks in PG and park and rides around the state. My favorite part is the part when everyone shows up with these fake me out cars that the kids think are fast, and people start talking smack and acting stupid. Fightin words like "let's hang out on Rt. 210 in the roadway at night and get hit by cars while others race" and "My mustang can smoke your camaro" often really get everyone amped up. Then of course some "gangsta" or "redneck" often starts a fight over a female smib and its on! Usually till the cops come, and then everyone peels out in a blaze of glory on to the next spot. Events like this, yea, they are the highlight of everyones week who have fast cars. Im sure troopers pray to work the evening shift when these meetings and hangouts occur so they can crush those fools with tickets. Im sure the volly firefighters often sit around listening to the idiots as they scream up and down the road waiting for the first knucklehead to wreck so they get an awesome cutjob on his car.

I really hope people find better things to occupy their time. Most of the cars that are really fast don't ever even venture into st. Marys county. Its not worth their time or gas. Most of the cars like a lambo that ride on the road, half of these "car club" cars couldn't hold a candle to. If you want respect from me, its time you start hanging out at the track. Keep your racing at buds creek on the private raceway and not on the highways. Go down to North Carolina where they race on old airstrips and the cars aren't even using gasoline to run. These "children" who hangout in target parkinglots are simply people who can't grasp the concept that highschool is over.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Most of the cars that are really fast don't ever even venture into st. Marys county. Its not worth their time or gas.

Trust me my Z06 is very fast and I race it down here all the time. I hang out at the target parking lot quite often when I'm not at the Olive Garden.

I usually park it away from were everyone is hanging out. Then when someone comes up talking smack. I pull my car out from it's hiding spot. Then if they don't chicken out once they see the Z06 like most people do. Bam the race is on.