SOMDracing Imposters

2lazy2P

nothing unreal exists
nope your wrong. The sun is orange which is the most powerful color.

Not that I really give a rats ass, but decided to look it up anyway and wouldn't you know, the sun is actually white.

In popular culture, the Sun is yellow. But did you know that the color of the Sun is actually white? It’s only when light from the Sun passes through the Earth’s atmosphere that in changes in color, from white, to the yellow we see here on Earth.

Color of the Sun

:popcorn:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Is anyone getting any cool car parts for Christmas? I'm thinking about putting a racing stripe on my Z06.

boots

Hmmm....
sounds like your car club draws the wrong kind of attention. I have been at target with a group of car enthusiasts when "members" of your organization have suddenly "appeared". You are claiming that there are imposters that behave the way you describe above, yet when I have ever been around "members" (I am assuming because they had your organizations stickers on thier cars) they behave exactly the way the imposters you blame above. What gives? Are you sure these people aren't actually members giving the rest of you a bad name? Who exactly are these "imposters" you speak of?

must be the ones who think the Miata is a race car :killingme

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I will be at olive Garden for lunch today. If anyone wants to race me. Bring it I'm ready.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I'm out. I sold my C6 Z06 last April. It was boring. Besides, I'm not yet old enough, fat enough, or bald enough to drive a Vette.

Your Z06 must not have been orange. Orange Z06's are not boring. They are a little bit faster and pull in way more ladies than any other color.