SOMDracing Imposters

protectmd

Well I hope you have good personal liability insurance and good attorneys that will represent you when the civil suit comes as a result of a crash or wrongful death lawsuit. I don't know too many insurance companies that advocate their clients drag race their cars. Lawyers are making big business nowadays off of lawsuits involving drag racing. You might have thought you got away at the time if you caused someone to wreck or were involved in a race where someone crashed but with the advent of cameras, people filming the races to put on youtube and cellphone cameras, the reality is, there is always a tag, a face, something. There's a very high probability that even if you can't be held criminally liable, you will be burned at the stake in civil court. So that beautiful car wont be the only thing they take when they come and seize your assets.

Look what happened when those racers were burning down houses. How many of you idiots got investigated by the feds? And it wasn't that long ago that they were knocking on doors to find out who was racing on 210 so they could charge those idiots with vehicular manslaughter for driving through a sea of bodies. Keep on thinking that something else stupid wont happen and its a matter of time before your served with papers, find yourself investigated or indicted etc. I hope you all have a good lawyer.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Well I hope you have good personal liability insurance and good attorneys that will represent you when the civil suit comes as a result of a crash or wrongful death lawsuit. I don't know too many insurance companies that advocate their clients drag race their cars. Lawyers are making big business nowadays off of lawsuits involving drag racing. You might have thought you got away at the time if you caused someone to wreck or were involved in a race where someone crashed but with the advent of cameras, people filming the races to put on youtube and cellphone cameras, the reality is, there is always a tag, a face, something. There's a very high probability that even if you can't be held criminally liable, you will be burned at the stake in civil court. So that beautiful car wont be the only thing they take when they come and seize your assets.

Look what happened when those racers were burning down houses. How many of you idiots got investigated by the feds? And it wasn't that long ago that they were knocking on doors to find out who was racing on 210 so they could charge those idiots with vehicular manslaughter for driving through a sea of bodies. Keep on thinking that something else stupid wont happen and its a matter of time before your served with papers, find yourself investigated or indicted etc. I hope you all have a good lawyer.

Do you want to race? I bet my z06 will blow the doors off your car.

The z06 is the race version of the corvette. It should be obvious to the insurance company that when you buy a race version of a car you intend to race it.

Chris0nllyn

OH..I thought you meant the other kind too. My antique two-seater has two-stage NOS but I don't dare use that with anything but actual Cam2 or similar racing gasoliine. Old engines are picky like that.

:lol: No, I call that Nitrous. The Fast and the Furious kids call it NOS.

I'm more of a boost kinda guy. Love the sound of a turbo spool.

My jet ski even has a supercharger :lol:

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
PMD, you should know, the people that this was originally about have moved on, right? What, almost 10 years ago? Preaching to them is a bit pointless now. And Z06 is yanking your chain:killingme

Really, I know some the people who this started about, and they are settled down from back then. None of them have done anything like for quite some time, and as far as I know, never did anything beyond a two car red light run between themselves. Not condoning even that, but they were not like the 210 crowd in any way.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:lol: No, I call that Nitrous. The Fast and the Furious kids call it NOS.

I'm more of a boost kinda guy. Love the sound of a turbo spool.

My jet ski even has a supercharger :lol:

I hear ya. But the only engine in my collection right now that is supercharged is a 1949 flathead V-8 sporting a Powerdyne centrifugal. And multiport EFI..of course.:whistle:

The 2-stage NOS is on my Pantera 351C.

unlisted

SMOOTHMARINE187

Venus Doom!

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Halo truck

Check out this awesome Halo Ford Raptor. I want to get it so bad.

Attachments

• halo.jpg
    halo.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 159

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I don't have to drive it virtually. It is the grand prize for the Halo Infinity challenge. I have been playin halo like crazy to win it.

FISHTAIL

Coordinating the Truth
I don't have to drive it virtually. It is the grand prize for the Halo Infinity challenge. I have been playin halo like crazy to win it.

Yeah I saw that sign up, I thought about it but I don't have enough time to dedicate towards something like that so I passed. Good luck.

glhs837

Power with Control
Has any racing been going on lately?

Well, there was a guy in a red Durango who kept trying to egg me on, but oddly enough. I resisted street racing him at 630pm on a weekday down 235:) Yes, we both have Hemis, but that doesnt mean we have to whip them out in traffic:)