2620081508.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 248
  • 2620081511.jpg
    2620081511.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 222

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
What kind of horse is that? What a beauty!! :yay:

Belgian draft horse..needs some groceries she is 16H and 1079 lbs..my Roger is not a draft but a fat cow and he is 15.1 1/2 and 1200 lbs..I wormed her this am and will feed her up..she is very nice and is to be a kids safe jousting mare..I plan to use her for a "quest horse" for non horsey type peeps that can't ride my Pasos...Hubby goes to rehab on Monday and wants something to do when he gets home..so we will see..but basically for peeps wanting to go SLOW..

Nanny Pam

Belgian draft horse..needs some groceries she is 16H and 1079 lbs..my Roger is not a draft but a fat cow and he is 15.1 1/2 and 1200 lbs..I wormed her this am and will feed her up..she is very nice and is to be a kids safe jousting mare..I plan to use her for a "quest horse" for non horsey type peeps that can't ride my Pasos...Hubby goes to rehab on Monday and wants something to do when he gets home..so we will see..but basically for peeps wanting to go SLOW..

As I've said before...I know NOTHING about horses. But I know "pretty" when I see it! :yay:

And I like horses.

T

toppick08

Put her behind a plow, and she wouldn't make a 1/3 of a mule.........:whistle:

erinjograves

Paso she's beautiful! Very nicely built as well. Some groceries would do her good, I agree. But all in all, she's a nice mare. Congrats!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Somebody smack me.. 02-06-2008 11:08 AM How much $$ will you make on her?

Probably around $500 if I decide to sell her..that is if I do not feed her too long..she will cost me probably at least $4 per day to feed not counting stall bedding..time to feed/clean/shots or wormings..thanks for thinking of me but rest assure I will be fine..even if I give her away..Win some loose some..but for now she is staying..

M

Mousebaby

Somebody smack me.. 02-06-2008 11:08 AM How much $$ will you make on her?

Probably around $500 if I decide to sell her..that is if I do not feed her too long..she will cost me probably at least $4 per day to feed not counting stall bedding..time to feed/clean/shots or wormings..thanks for thinking of me but rest assure I will be fine..even if I give her away..Win some loose some..but for now she is staying..

Keep her around for me, I need a big horse to carry my fat butt around! :lmao: