Someone answer this question..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I got this pm..someone answer it..I don't want to give her the wrong answer... :lmao:

[QUOTE:gossip:]I'm sending a pm because I feel my question is going to turn out to be a stupid one and I didn't want to ask it in front of everyone else......do you have to be experienced to ride with you guys? I've never even taken a class.[/QUOTE]

quartermom

Low & Slow
I got this pm..someone answer it..I don't want to give her the wrong answer... :lmao:

[QUOTE:gossip:]I'm sending a pm because I feel my question is going to turn out to be a stupid one and I didn't want to ask it in front of everyone else......do you have to be experienced to ride with you guys? I've never even taken a class.
[/QUOTE]

Yes to ride with you guys.
No to ride with me I go sssllllloooowww
:killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yesto ride with you guys.
Noto ride with me I go sssllllloooowww
:killingme[/QUOTE]

She has no horse she was going to ride one of my Pasos :whistle:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Don't be mean horsey people..... Take her. Teach her. Redemption!

Not being mean at all!! They have a very fast pace on there rides I'll start off with them then they are back to the trailers un tacked and eating by the time I stroll in..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Don't be mean horsey people..... Take her. Teach her. Redemption!

You should not start a person out that has never driven a car in a high powered race car..If I had something I could teach on I would gladly do it..

backagain39

I love animals but horses apparently do not like me....every horse I have ridden has tried to *brush* me off against a tree and every horse that I get near has bitten me...............:shrug:

So I basically admire them from afar...........

devinej

ya, if you've never ridden, don't go with Paso...lessons are good, or if you have a friend with a nice slow QH...

K

Kain99

You guys could easily slow down for her. Don't let your race car egos ruin you. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You guys could easily slow down for her. Don't let your race car egos ruin you. :huggy:

NO we cant my horses are hot hot hot you have to "think ahead of them" you cant get behind them at all or you are in trouble..and you literally cant touch them in the sides with your legs..I tell you these Pasos are not like the "average horse" Devine tell them

quartermom

Low & Slow
I am still seeing trees and roots whizzing by from the last time...and I have ridden for over 30 years. I would say to them go with someone who has a big fat SLOW QH for your first time.:lmao:

Are you calling my boy fat!!!:smack: Slow Yes! fat No! big boned! :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am still seeing trees and roots whizzing by from the last time...and I have ridden for over 30 years. I would say to them go with someone who has a big fat SLOW QH for your first time.:lmao:

:frown: We took it easy on you because we liked you..:buddies:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

Kain, Paso really isn't being mean. Her horses are hot and gaited. She gave a pretty good comparision when she mentioned race cars. Her horses take really quick little steps and are "hot"...think like a jack russell versus a st. bernard.

That jack russell is HYPER, HYPER, HYPER, right? Meanwhile a St. Bernard is big and lazy. Sure with long legs he could run fast if he wanted, but basically he lumbers. Pasos are kind of like Jack Russells. Paso, no insult intended!!

I've ridden one of her pasos, he's a sweetie, but not for a beginner. Sometimes and can be difficult for non-gaited horse to ride with them. The gait is between the normal gaits of a horse. It's slower than my big guys trot, but faster than his walk.

Paso and the rest of the gang are TERRIFIC people to go out riding with and they'll help anyone, but her horses aren't good for beginners to ride out on the trail.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Kain, Paso really isn't being mean. Her horses are hot and gaited. She gave a pretty good comparision when she mentioned race cars. Her horses take really quick little steps and are "hot"...think like a jack russell versus a st. bernard.

That jack russell is HYPER, HYPER, HYPER, right? Meanwhile a St. Bernard is big and lazy. Sure with long legs he could run fast if he wanted, but basically he lumbers. Pasos are kind of like Jack Russells. Paso, no insult intended!!

I've ridden one of her pasos, he's a sweetie, but not for a beginner. Sometimes and can be difficult for non-gaited horse to ride with them. The gait is between the normal gaits of a horse. It's slower than my big guys trot, but faster than his walk.

Paso and the rest of the gang are TERRIFIC people to go out riding with and they'll help anyone, but her horses aren't good for beginners to ride out on the trail.

Thats why I love you..you are so good with words...and you rode the "CALM" one..you need to ride Vence..Ask Giddy she rode him one time...1/2 way around the ring and I had to run in and catch her..:lmao: Need lots of arm to handle that boy and quick quick he is..