Someone answer this question..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadie, see I do have sense. I was very honored to ride Jose. He was a good boy for me. :huggy:

:rolleyes: Now dont go getting carried away..

J/K :huggy:

I really do not let many peeps ride my personal horse...Seems to get them in trouble and they end up getting an ass whoppin next time I get on them..Now Bubba..I NEVER ride him..he is deffently the "guest horse"

Loper

Animal Poor!
BUT you know horses and can listen..its peeps that clinch with their legs and pull on their mouth...I am sure that is why Jose' had the reputation he had when I got him...sold cheap because he threw off the last 2 riders that rode him..I bought him sight unseen..signed the waver that he was a wild man..and I love that damn horse..so so calm and good to deal with..and NEVER any problems for me or anyone that I have let ride him..but I only let a few peeps ride him..Devine...Phyxius..Farmgirl..Peeps with some since that can listen..

:pete: I resemble that remark!!!!! :whistle:
Guess that leaves me out for now... devine is schooling me though :lmao::lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:lmao: So...Paso...you wanna hop on Peanut before or after the ride tomorrow? ;)

Up to you..but you better get a good shot..and my ass better not be bigger then his..

I also need a video of Jose' cantering or hauling ass ..the girl I got him from does not believe I canter him :ohwell:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I also need to get some video of JR crossing streams and the bridges Need for sale video clips ....:buddies:Well we could always do a horse swap ride....:killingme That could be verrry interesting:whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Going to crash for the nite now. Have to make up for the lost of sleep last night...Company.....:whistle: Plus sawdust coming at 8am so gotta get the stalls done for new sheets....nite...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Going to crash for the nite now. Have to make up for the lost of sleep last night...Company.....:whistle: Plus sawdust coming at 8am so gotta get the stalls done for new sheets....nite...

I need to get my stalls cleaned out,, I wasted a whole load of sawdust that I had delivered.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Up to you..but you better get a good shot..and my ass better not be bigger then his..

I also need a video of Jose' cantering or hauling ass ..the girl I got him from does not believe I canter him :ohwell:

Hmmmm, my video camera is small enough I could fit it in my saddle bags! Maybe we should run the trail the correct way so Peanut will stand still enough by the dam for me to take good video.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Never knew there was a correct way to ride the lake:whistle: :lmao:Small video camera sounds great. Your a lil miss gadget aren't ya:lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I need to get my stalls cleaned out,, I wasted a whole load of sawdust that I had delivered.

And how did you do that.:whistle: Mine will last me about 6 months. I only have 2 stalls for now, But I don't stall mine if the weather is good.. I'm a great pooper picker upper if ya need help.:smoochy: Plus some day I want to see your horses...:coffee: